Does anybody loses interest in MCC after a reset?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CabanNieves, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Eleung_musk

eleung
    As a skywars casual, if there were to be a reset to minigames with no actual changes, then yes I’d lose hope in this server. However, as owners continue to dish out more updates, it’s displayed that most resets are new and have different styles and it’s not just one style of making money. Therefore, usually, if you’re not alone, you’ll want to play.

2. Jammy16

Jammy16
    Hello there! I can see where your coming from as it is frustrating when all your hard work gets wiped. However, in my opinion resets are a good thing as it gives people a chance to start fresh and try and get into the leader boards and stuff. Also, since I play prison and all I do is pvp I notice the map changes and stuff and its good to have a change of scenery and see what new things have been added.

3. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    At least in kitpvp/prison, players are hyped for reset and sell things for keys to save up. I understand not liking survival/skyblock//creative resets though, because there you are actually working on projects and such. Honestly, mcc would be better if we just got updates and less frequents resets, but because the only time we get updates is during resets, resets are necessary.

4. BlackAngusNoodle

BlackAngusNoodle
    Since i usually main factions, I feel like i grind more after reset. I dont know much about survival, but i feel like reset doesnt make ppl bored.

SlavicSuperstar likes this.
  5. LeafyTiger24

LeafyTiger24
    It changes everything apart from perks and ranks

6. Funnel

FidinoHD
    The reset did cause a lot of players to immediately quit. But honestly, it's still an upgrade! Older times sometimes require big upgrades!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.