do you think the new sb will be out by the end of may? not trying to be impatient

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by mike williams, May 17, 2020.

1. mike williams

just thoughts

2. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    Hello! It's hard to say, although we know that they are presently working on the next season of skyblock. According to the thread alex_markey wrote about the next season of skyblock, they still "have a bit to go." They won't release an official reset date until they're ready to publish the next season, since if they did, they might have to rush to meet it by getting things done faster, which makes the quality of the season go down. It's possible that it might be done by the end of May, although I doubt that this will be the case. Likely around mid-June or later, although nothing is certain, and it could easily be earlier or later, based on how many things they're working on, and how long each of them take. Once they do release a date for the reset, though, that date is certain, and the next season will start by then. The best thing to do right now is to be patient, the new season will come eventually :)

Hope this helps, have a great day!

Simplistiq and ThorKingOfAsgard like this.
  3. Zonafer

Zonafer
    Most estimates place the Skyblock reset around late May - mid-June, but the owners did mention many major features being changed. If I had to guess, I would say it'll take place later, because so many changes are being made.

forgranted and ThorKingOfAsgard like this.
  4. forgranted

inhabited
    Hey there!
    As said above, there's no exact way to tell when until the owner announces it. Personally, I believe it will be in June as I am positive it is not easy to build a whole new plugin, and to get it good or close to perfect, it would take a decent amount of time.
    Best of luck to you!

5. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    In my opinion; I would believe in the middle of June - Alex brought up on a thread (already listed above by @creeper7777777 ) saying that a completely revamped Skyblock plugin was being used and made from scratch, and therefore will need time to test and fix any problems that might arise!

I know no more than what the community does
    however hope that it comes relatively soon!
    I would rather have an amazing season of Skyblock than a rushed, glitchy one! :)
    - Elecctricc

Simplistiq, ArtGuru and Nikki_ like this.
  6. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hello there!
    As previous replies have states, Alex did release a special thread regarding requests for a reset. My expectation is that it will take a little longer to release since it's season 20, so there may be some exciting new additions. As Elecctricc said, I too would also love a perfect Skyblock, rather than a glitched one, which is why I'm fine with an extended season for now. I think Alex is certainly working hard on the custom plugin, and with season 20's expected new additions, extra time will most likely be needed. Although I do not know anything more than you do, I'm expecting a great season.
    Thanks,
    Nikki_

Simplistiq and Elecctricc like this.
  7. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    It will be season 10 FYI, not 20

8. olo_YT

olo_YT
    Hey there,
    It is currently speculated by most that the season will be ending at the end of May.
    Hope this helped.

9. Melodieee

Melodieee
    Hey there!
    I would say around perhaps early June or so, but my guess is that it may take a little longer or so seeing as there will be a completely new plugin which may take some time to perfect. Like many others, i would much prefer to have a very well working skyblock, instead of a glitched out broken one. It'll take some time but i'm sure that it'll be out around June. All we can do is guess when it'll happen but there will be no way to tell when it does until the owners announce the reset.

10. olo_YT

olo_YT
    Actually Melodieee may be correct I just heard about the plugin the devs are working on.
    Don’t listen to my previous post xD

11. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Hey dude! I think that Skyblock is going to reset either the 29th of may or the friday after that. The factions server is reseting the 29th, so i doubt that factions and skyblock would reset the same exact week! Hope this helps! (Possibly could be anywhere from May 29th and up to 3 weeks after i believe)

12. Breazia

Breazia
    they are doing a full reset of all the plugins (so I heard) but I hope it does reset some what soon, it was rumored to be may 29th but then it got delaid due to the reset of plugins. This next season could be the best one yet!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.