Do you know a person named "Oaria"?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jens382, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Jens382

Hello there.

(Sorry for my bad english btw)

A friend of mine recently invited me to play minecraft with him.
    But I dont have a Minecraft account.

He just gave me one without even asking.
    As I joined on the mccentral server today I saw that this account has the Legend Rank, 10k Coins and is Level 571.
    (http://prntscr.com/tqvac9)
    It has also more stats on other big servers.

He said that he got this account from a account list and I think that the person which owns it just got hacked or something.
    I feel bad for playing on this account because someone else put so much time and effort into it.

I hope that this Thread helps me to find the person who owns it.
    So if you know the name "Oaria", please feel free to contact me with a PM.

Thank you,
    have a nice day.

2. Sneaky

Me and him were friends back in season 2 prison (yes I'm an OG) (and an OG for #1 MOST offenses in this server which I am proud about :)) - but anywho he was a scammer, I seen him mostly in Prison, back around when the server came out I was the PVP (known one (I miss those days ): ) just like CallMeSnapchat? AddMeSnapchat whatever the dudes name was me and him were good buds as well. but yeah he was a good scammer in prison, so I don't know too much about him now, because back when the server was released he played mostly prison (I played pvp) , but now I play mostly prison, but all I know of him like I said 999x times now is he was a scammer, someone probably leaked his info or something or he did himself by accident etc, and now it exists on the internet. I maybe thinking of someone different but the name "Oaria" sounds VERY familiar

Edit: it says I joined end of dec 2019 but I mean believe what you want, but way I have proof im an OG is because I remember when the Kit pvp was just one map, and I remember when Prison PVP wasn't an "open world" it was closed and the drop down was in the middle

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.