Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Do you have to use Imgur for player reports, or can you use Gyazo?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yellow, May 20, 2020.

?

Should you be allowed to use Gyazo for reports

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yellow

Yellxw_
    This is a question directed to staff, however do you have to use Imgur for images, or can you use something else like Gyazo (which is what I prefer). Imgur is way to annoying to upload and they need all of your personal info including phone number for some reason, which is why I like and have always used Gyazo. For staff wondering what gyazo is or there unsure it's basically an instant image sharing tool, you take a photo of something and it instantly gets uploaded with a sharable link, these images stay up permanently and only the owner can take them down. Images cannot be edited unless they have a pro account, which most people don't. Can I use this in player reports? Also non-staff members can vote below on their thoughts.

Thanks.

Lewklo likes this.
  2. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hello!

Yes you can use Gyazo. Igmur is just an example or a suggestion as you can not attach files on reports but it’s really up to you :D

Have a Nice Day
    -Me

creeper7777777 and Lewklo like this.
  3. Lewklo

zaeuz
    As long as staff can see the evidence, it doesn't matter which site you use. Meaning yeah you can use gyazo or anything else you prefer!
    ( edit - oops kinda seemed as if i copied seans response but we basically posted at the same time )

#3 Lewklo, May 20, 2020
    Last edited: May 20, 2020
  4. Simplistiq

snoic
    Any software that’s shows sufficient evidence like kloe said. I would also recommend obs. Good game capture and easy to upload and report players. Have a nice day/night.

ilavau likes this.
  5. _Noxid

_Noxid
    As others said, you are able to use gyazo, they just don't use it as an example. Anything that shows sufficient evidence.

6. Lexxonist

Lexxonist
  7. teddy3684

teddy3684
    Question Answered/Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.