Do u think this pc can run fortnite, minecraft, csg, etc

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Repo, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Repo

Canc3r0usYT
    Hey, do you think a dell optiplex 790 i5 2500 3.7ghz, 8 gb of ram, radeon rx 570, evga 450 psu and crucial mx500 can run first person shooting games, racing games and some AAA tittles 720-1080p 60 fps?

2. ImConcerned

vNato
    I have a three year old Lenovo laptop and I run an average of about 60fps when running Minecraft, Chrome with 3/4 tabs, OBS and files.
    I do not know a lot about computers but I would say that
    Can get pretty good FPS and possibly over 60.
    Thank you and have a lovely day!

3. TrippedUp

TrippedUp
    Hey there!
    I'm not big on computer parts, I'm just a programmer. But I can tell you that those specs will run games like that. However, higher graphic intensive games may cause FPS drop, so it really all depends on what amount of frames you want to have. If you want 60, then I'd say you'll get that. A recommendation is to upgrade to 12 GB of RAM. I did that and my games run a lot smoother than before. (I upgraded to 16 GB about 2 months ago, but 12 would be the way to go just to help more). I personally have an Alienware Alpha with an I7-4785T and 2.2 ghz. Anyway hope this helped!

ImConcerned likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.