/disposal command

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Burgerss, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Burgerss

I honestly think you guys should add a /disposal command for kitpvp, I know theres a sign at spawn, its just annoying if your in pvp and you dont want to drop gear that you don't want for other people to pick up "aka hackers that kill you with that armor". Please make /disposal or like /trash a command that you can use in combat as well. Thank you for reading this.

2. wafe

wafe
    Hey, burgers!

This is actually a great idea now that I think about it. If there was a /disposal or /trash command, this would decrease the number of hackers who have full diamond. Also, I'm glad that you pointed out that it's usable while in combat. This can also make the server a lil less laggy, without all the random loot on the floor. Anyways great idea, +1.

Have a nice day.

FarisNyanNyan likes this.
  3. JakeOnPc

GamingsFinest
    What's poppin

I love this idea and hope it gets added. It would be super useful and as Wafe said above it would hopefully decrease the number of entities on the floor which should make the server less laggy

+1

4. GLOCKPRINCESS

Marbellaa
  5. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Alrightnya!

You have a pretty good idea here! I do really think it'll reduce hackers with good loot. That being said, if you do see a hacker, please report them on the forums.

Seeyanya!

wafe likes this.
  6. MCCentralBaby

FingerOnDaTrigga
    Great idea the only thing I would change is making it /trash it’s more simple and keeps it clean. Really good idea over all and adding it only improves the server

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.