Discord Nickname

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Giraffe, Jun 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giraffe

Hello,
    I am currently actively playing on the server with my new account (Delxte) but my discord nickname for the discord server (Giraffe #9999) is still set to my old accounts username (macbs101), I asked a helper about this and they said they cannot change it but if possible can my nickname on the MCC discord be changed to either Giraffe or Delxte.
    Thanks!

2. reallylazy

reallylazy
    Hey!
    Unfortunately staff members no longer change nicknames in the community discord upon request, including senior moderators. I was stuck in a similar situation and so I had to leave and rejoin the MCC discord in order to delete my nick and set it back to my discord username. I recommend doing this since as I have already stated, staff no longer change nicknames on the discord.

forgranted likes this.
  3. Haylos

Haylos
    As reallylazy said, the best thing you can do is leave and re-join the discord server in order for it to reset your username, or you can try tagging a staff member in the chat to see if they can help you changing your nickname because of the situation.

4. Mauricioh

Mauricioh
    Hello! As said above, we aren't really changing them anymore, so the best thing to do would be what Alex_Tila said!
    If you have any more questions, feel free to create another thread!

Question Answered | Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.