Discord Links on MCC

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Pinyacolada, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Pinyacolada

Pinyacolada
    Lately with both factions and prisons whenever I try to either recruit or hire people, I do it via discord applications on my different discord servers.

This requires me to pm the user to give them my discord username, accept their request, send them a link to a discord server and wait for the application to come in.

I think life would be easier if the server allowed people to send links to discord servers as long as they are MCC related. e.g a discord server for a faction in MCC or a discord server to hire people in prison on MCC. As long as it’s not promo for a website or other server I honestly don’t see a problem with this.

That’s it ;), thank you , -Pinya

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello! i think the issue that comes into play with this is inapp discord servers.. and staff wouldn’t really know unless they checked every fac’s info or every gang’s info. it is allowed to link official mcc servers such as the factions, community disc, and screenshare one.
    most factions i’ve seen just link the factions server then have them dm the faction leader and then they can continue wit the process from there.
    i really don’t see this as a problem since players have already found solutions to this rule.

overall, -1 from me

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.