Disappearing spawner?

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by epicjoedogg721, Sep 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epicjoedogg721

I was Playing skyblock with my friend and we bought a spawner, a cow one, and we came back the next day and it's gone, neither of us has it and we are panicking, staff please help, players too, thanks.

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hi! this sounds like a bug.. you can report bugs here
    also, if i can help fund for a new spawner if you'd like.. just ask or whatever :)

hope this helped!
    ~puposaurus

3. ImConcerned

vNato
    Possibly investigate into if your ‘friend’ may have actually taken it and is pretending to not have it? Also investigate whether you cooped any players to your island is the last day or two (they might have came back to your island once you logged off and took the spawner) ? Keep in mind that, Spawners don’t just ‘disappear’ so it obviously isn’t just ‘gone’. Maybe your friend tried to break the spawner but it didn’t drop since he/she does no have a rank?
    After all this, if you do think it is a bug, you can report it at the link Puposaurus has given.

Staff don’t usually spawn items back into the game that are lost due to glitches, hackers or scammers but I would like to say, good luck attempting to get it back :( Sadly you are going to new this luck.
    Thanks and have a lovely day!

4. Zonafer

Zonafer
    I would get a Moderator and ask them to check the logs. They may find evidence that points to your plot having been griefed.

5. Mistrusts

th8t
    Replies above are correct.
    Question Answered / Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.