Dirt.

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by stiva, Nov 25, 2019.

1. stiva

seray
    Well as you can see, the title is very blunt and straight forward. I personally believe that it'd be a great idea if there were some sort of dirt generator. Here's why. I use a lot of dirt when playing SB because I use it for land, farming, etc etc. I've noticed that mainly the only way to get dirt is through /kits. However, the kit only supplies about 2 or so stacks of dirt (i use the immortal kit). I've frequently noticed that in the chat, multiple people are asking to buy dirt and not that many people are selling dirt. I've assumed that it is because nobody really has dirt to sell. I've found myself either having to wait until my next kit is available in order to finish my build which requires dirt or asking a SB 2 player for their dirt from their SB 1 kit ( I play sb2 ) because I honestly prefer to not spend a large amount of money simply on dirt. Anyways, I believe that either some sort of dirt generator or the availability of dirt in the /shop would be very useful. I know that grass is available in the shop but it's quite expensive for a single block, especially since I use a lot of dirt. Thoughts?

2. Unadvised

Unadvised
    In my opinion there shouldn't be just a dirt generator. I do though think there should be a generator that has a variety of blocks that can be broken by the shovel easily. So Dirt,Gravel,Sand,Red sand, Maybe Grass can be rare.

FarisNyanNyan and stiva like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.