Different Skyblock Styles

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by SourPatchAdam, Oct 16, 2019.

1. SourPatchAdam

To me, it just doesn't really make sense to have 2 skyblock servers that are completely identical. Especially one that is always filled with 100-150 people, then have the other that only has 30-40 at max.

I know there has always been 2 servers, just for space sake, but when they both have the same economy, it doesn't really make any sense. I've seen other servers that have different economy style servers, like PVP based, or economy based (shops, lotteries, and gambling are the main attraction)
    ^I know it has coinflips already but this could do so much more than that.

It just seems like there could be so much more to skyblock than there is, its just so stale, and all about grinding to be the biggest island. It could be a lot more fun.

Basically in a nutshell

Skyblock 1 - Could be PVP based
    Skyblock 2 - Could be Lottery/Gambling Based

That's just me. Just spice it up a bit.

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    ok bucko! hellu! i can understand your frustrations, as i've met prison players feel the same way.. I really don't think this is a good idea. hAving two skyblock realms that are identical to eachother bring on a 'lil "competition".. even tho the first realm is usually more op n' gets more players, having the second realm itself already makes them different.
    from your suggestion, this doesn't sound like something the server can control...
    most times the ways seasons develop their ways of growing the economy is based off the features and the types of players.. if that makes sense...

overall, i don't think this is something that can necessarily be controlled and i don't see it being implemented, nor would i want to see it implemented // -1

pleasE! feel free to respond back
    have a great day!
    ~puposaurus

btw, there used to be 3 skyblock realms ;)

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.