DeathStrokeDevil Shouldnt be a mod

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Jovan_2003, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jovan_2003

Hey, I believe that DeathStrokeDevil isnt the best "Mod" material i think he should be demoted to rookie and i believe that i am not the only one that thinks this considering i have seen a few more complaints, the reason why i believe this is because i am part of the L(G)BT+ community and my voice sounds different to some of you straighter then a pole men and DeathStrokeDevil said my voice was a "voice changer" i was offended by this considering i have been very depressed and bullied over my voice for several years and i wasn't accepted by my family they would always tell me about how im a just a gay boy who should go to hell so to hear him say that just hit somewhere else in my heart i have been getting over my depression lately but that really did trigger it of again and im just pissed and i don't think he deserves to be apart of the MCC staff community like i said earlier i have heard many complaints about him how he is unfair and how he uses his "mod" powers to advantage and that he thinks he is better than us civilians and he is no better than us considering he is a "MOD" on a Minecraft server which is rather sad, anyways i know most of you won't agree with this but its honesty face the facts girlie anyways MWAH please consider demoting him because he is a terrible mod no tea no shade its just the truth hunty's bieeeeee -Jovan.

2. TrippedUp

TrippedUp
    Hello!

If you believe a staff member is being abusive, you can make a staff report on them here. Making a support thread isn't the best way to go about it. Voice changers are not allowed, so Death might have just considered it to be one. I can guarantee you that he means no offense or harm by saying such. Have a good day!

- Thread Locked -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.