Dear MCC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TurtleSoup123, Aug 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TurtleSoup123

TurtleSoup123
    I’d like to start off by saying that this server has really helped me through some tough times. Some of my parents were unemployed and not making the money needed. And I was getting nervous. But this server helped me through it. I am almost in tears writing this because you guys mean the WORLD to me. I started playing MCC when in 2015 and never looked back. The Map 6 factions memories will last forever. Creative will always be apart of me and prison too. This server is family. So many times I had thought about quitting but I just couldn’t leave the swaggles and _Nukinq_s of the server. I just couldn’t. I’ve made some of the best friends on this server.

Some of you might not understand what this server means to me. Without it who knows where I would be. And I will be with MCC till the end.

HUGE Shoutout to those below these people know what friendship means
    :r3spawned
    :dofts
    :_Nukinq_
    And last but NOT least:
    Swaggle

P.S Swaggle if your reading this you are the best friend I’ve ever had on this server and you are AMAZING

Swaggle, Yogi, ImJustAndrew and 2 others like this.
  2. BrysonOA

This is awesome :blush: thanks for sharing Turtlesoup.

3. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew
    It is great to hear the server is helping you through hard times.

If you ever need a chat feel free to message me on Discord.

andrew#5999

4. fouffy

fouffy
    This server could ruin a person, or help out a person. I say this because at some times, I would be so addicted to the server that my IRL life went extremely downhill for a year. I am talking REALLY BAD.. After being unaddicted, I tended to fix that issue with a lot of effort. However, the people on this server can really open your eyes, and you'll never meet people like them in your IRL life. Everyone is themselves online whether that's a bad thing, or good. It's real :D

Vxvi_ and MasterChheda like this.
  5. Ankh

Ankh
    The story is pretty much the same for me, just without all the dramatics. Been playing MCC since it came out. I've grown pretty attached to the server, which is why it annoys me so greatly when they are literally digging their own graves with their stupid decisions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.