Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Dear 2020 Graduates ♡

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ewhz, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Ewhz

Ewhz
    ♡ CLASS OF 2020 ♡

As some of you may know, many 2020 graduates (High School and College) have had the moment they've been looking forward to for 12-18 years of hard work ripped from them unexpectedly; A graduation. As one myself, I feel as if I may speak for us all by saying it was unfair and bad luck. Although it is over and our senior year has come to an end, I congratulate you now and cheer you on for your next step forward. For whatever that may be. To show our appreciation for these students, I would like to ask for an event to be held for these amazing people in honor of their hard work and see that they get the recognition they deserve. It has been an amazing year, I wish only the best to come after.

To those reading this, I cannot promise this will happen. If MCC itself does not come together on this, I will do everything possible to setup a plan for you all. I will happily make my own personal event for those who wish to come: Graduates, friends and all others who with to cheer them on. I hope to see you there.

Abandons, mcrcus, ctrs and 4 others like this.
  2. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    First and foremost, congratulations to the class of 2020! I remember my own high school graduation as such a momentous occasion and I sympathize with all of the players who did not get the chance to experience a full ceremony due to ongoing conditions. I like the idea of honoring these users in some way on the server, and an event could definitely be cool! I think it would be nice to have a lighthearted and fun "ceremony" of sorts (with staff/players giving "speeches", etc). Great suggestion!

I urge you to fully develop your idea and submit it here for the Community Events team's consideration for the month of July. This is great timing as they plan their calendar for the upcoming month. Also feel free to reach out to me in-game or on Discord in case you want to discuss further!

ctrs, khoah, iZyro and 2 others like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.