De-activate kits

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by DarkBeastPro, Dec 9, 2020.

?

Should Kits be deselectable

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    This post has probably already been made by someone but might as well give it a try.
    There needs to be a feature to be able to deactivate kits in Sky Wars. This is probably just me, but i prefer to have an axe in my hotbar for pfp. Its such a struggle to have to go into my inventory to swap it out at the risk of me getting ambushed. What i am suggesting is a feature to deactivate any kit you already have. This would be in the shop under the purchased kit, there would be a colored glass, red or green. If it is green and you press it, it would no longer be active until you reactivate it.

I would love to see your opinions on this and see if others have the same problem as me

2. guih

guihzy
    Yea many people have brought this up, the option to toggle perks/kits as well (such as explosive arrows, etc), as well as the ability to edit the spawn inventory - just like you can on arenapvp

it will just take time ofc, as the minigame revamp is nowhere to be seen

3. SplatBerry

SplatBerry
    i think i read that corrwecly.

in skywars i would love the ability to disable kits,

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.