Damage Indicator/Indicador de Dano

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by JoaoOssucci, Jun 5, 2020.

1. JoaoOssucci

JoaoOssucci
    I saw that some people have raised this topic before, but I would like to express my opinion here and also that you share your opinion as well.

(Just to make it a little bit more clear, when I talk about damage indicator, I mean health visibility)

I know that the LabyMod Client has the option of using the Damage Indicator, however, on my computer, the LabyMod usually gives me 25 to 45 FPS, even with most settings minimized, and reduced video settings, and there are still several variations in the FPS that normally reduce to 10 or 15 FPS; that is why I use the BadLion Client, which usually gives me 130 FPS with normal settings. However, BadLion Client does not have the Damage Indicator mod, and that is the reason for this thread.

If Damage Indicator could be added in SubServers and MiniGames too, with the option to enable or disable according to the preference of each player, as not all players play with LabyMod and since here on MC Central is allowed to use Damage Indicator, it would be very useful if added to the server.

Here I am giving three examples of how the player's life could be represented, in the first example, LabyMod's Damage Indicator, which might be more intuitive, is a little flashy and occupies a considerable space on the screen; in the second example, a more simplistic and discreet example of the Damage Indicator; and in the third, maybe a more modern design, but which also occupies a considerable space on the screen.

Damage Indicator LabyMod.png Damage Indicator Simples.png Damage Indicator Moderno.png

I expressed my opinion here, and I would like to know your opinion too ... Thank you very much, stay safe and have a great day / night!

(Thanks Scotian for moving the thread!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eu vi que algumas pessoas já trouxeram esse assunto à tona anteriormente, mas gostaria de expressar minha opinião aqui e também que vocês compartilhassem a opinião de vocês também.

(Só pra deixar claro, quando eu falo sobre indicador de dano, na verdade eu quero dizer que poderia ser possível ver a vida do outro jogador)

Eu sei que o LabyMod Client tem a opção de usar o Damage Indicator, porém, no meu computador, o LabyMod me dá normalmente 25 à 45 FPS, mesmo com a maioria das configurações minimizadas, e opções de vídeo reduzidas, surgindo ainda várias variações no FPS que normalmente reduzem para 10 ou 15 FPS; e é por esse motivo que eu utilizo o BadLion Client, que me proporciona normalmente 130 FPS com as configurações normais. Entretanto, o BadLion Client não possui o mod do Damage Indicator, e esse é o motivo desse post.

Se pudesse ser adicionado o Damage Indicator nos SubServers e nos MiniGames também, com a opção de habilitar ou desabilitar de acordo com a preferência de cada jogador, pois nem todos os jogadores jogam com o LabyMod e já que no MC Central é permitido o uso do Damage Indicator, ele seria muito útil se fosse adicionado no servidor.

Aqui estou deixando três exemplos de como a vida do jogador poderia ser representada, no primeiro exemplo, o Damage Indicator do LabyMod, que talvez seja mais intuitivo, é um pouco chamativo e ocupa um espaço considerável da tela; no segundo exemplo, um exemplo mais simplista e discreto do Damage Indicator; e no terceiro, um design talvez mais moderno, porém que também ocupa um espaço considerável na tela.

Damage Indicator LabyMod.png Damage Indicator Simples.png Damage Indicator Moderno.png

Expressei aqui a minha opinião, e gostaria de saber a opinião de vocês também... Muito obrigado, mantenha-se protegido e tenha um ótimo dia/noite!

#1 JoaoOssucci, Jun 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
  2. Scotian

Scotian
    Thread moved to server suggestions :).

- Scotian

JoaoOssucci likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.