Customize kit order

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by SuperIsakSwahn, Jul 14, 2020.

1. SuperIsakSwahn

PolishGuy
    In skywars and survival games, I always have to change where the items are before the game starts, and it’s annoying, is there a way to have them always be in the order I want them to?

2. fedham

fedham
    No, as of right now there is not way to set any items to be in a specific place in your inventory before the game starts.

3. SuperIsakSwahn

PolishGuy
    Well hopefullt they will add it soon

4. opensideflanker

opensideflanker
    I mean its a good suggestion, However most of the items that you need and want to use in skywars are in your chest and you have to order your inventory from there anyways. Plus i also think that it adds to the challenge that you need to be good at organising your inventory so that you can quickly get from your island and try to kill other players.

The same goes for SG too i believe if you have tier chests and all the chest that you have to open you are going to need to constantly change your inventory nearly every new item that you get and again i think it adds to the challenge of the minigames!

5. olo_YT

olo_YT
    Hey,

I’ve seen this thread made before, being able to customise your inventory before a skywars game would save time and would be a really helpful addition to the game; many people would like to see it implemented.

However, the argument against it goes that sorting out your inventory before a match is part of the game, and it is a skill that many people have mastered/ are very practiced at.

I personally believe that while this would be super helpful, skywars is fine the way it is at the moment as customising your inventory would remove the skill aspect of sorting your inventory efficiently and quickly.

- olo YT

6. PistolPet

PistolPet
    Hi there!
    I see what you mean and I think this could be great for minigames "when the revamp happens" but I also see why it is kind of pointless.
    The reason being is that at the start of a game, unless someone is hacking, usually you would have enough time to sort your inventory out before and opponent comes to you or you want to go to another place on the map.
    In terms of SG, the items you can get are so random and it will disturb a lot of people and not be used as a lot of people won't find it helpful.
    Hope you have a great day!

7. SuperIsakSwahn

PolishGuy
    fine, forget I asked..

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.