Custom Enchants

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Zouzs (Alex), Jul 23, 2019.

1. Zouzs (Alex)

Custom enchants have been something new this season but i think you should be able to get them by maybe doing challenges or envoys because spending 60 tokens for a book isn't worth at this point in the season when a stack of tokens goes for 300k-400k it sucks when you're trying to get custom enchant books and cant because its not worth going for the book maybe change it to a certain amount of exp level you can enchant a book and get a special enchant its just an idea because custom enchant books are not around anymore if so its very rare you see them on the auction house but if you see them its most likely a useless one.

2. Breazia

Breazia
    yes I totally agree with this due to the fact that token prices have increased so much and making custom enchants disappear throughout the server,

3. Ewhz

Ewhz
    I don't fully agree with everything, but I do think that the pricing of the CE's are a bit much and seem to be an issue for some people. The enchants in /ah are usually useless and none that you'd really want or need. So I understand the change you want.

4. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    I'd like to see the custom enchants be cheaper as well. Tokens are so expensive now and at this point buying the custom enchants aren't even worth it anymore.

Ewhz likes this.
  5. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew
    I don't see how it is an issue to get tokens on Skyblock for players to get custom enchants. I have found just by voting every day of the week and coming on the Skyblock servers I had quite a lot of tokens which could easily increase the amount you have so you can get to the minimum for the enchants. Maybe the pricing can be nerfed but in my opinion it would have to be next reset since that would change the economy drastically in the current state we're in.

6. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    I believe that custom enchants are a fair price as tokens only go for 300-400k per stack and you can easily get them from farming (especially melons).

In Prison 1, custom enchants also cost 60 tokens yet there are still plenty going around in the auction house when tokens are hovering at 25-30k per. Also token drop chances in prison are so much lower than Skyblock (e.g 1 hour of farming = 100+ tokens, 1 hour mining = 20ish tokens)

7. Zguy2000

Papa_PickleZ
    Hi Zousz!

As with many other posts regarding the player's new disdain for the economy as far as tokens go, I have stated every time that I do not believe that the tokens system is broken. To be quite honest, it was much more broken when tokens were about 1,000 in game currency in value. Spawners, custom enchants, and much more was easily obtainable within your first hour of skyblock. As mentioned previously, farming and voting are two very very easy ways to earn skyblock tokens. I can earn 2 tokens about every 5 minutes when I do a run on my farms (And my farms are by NO means large at all). A lot of people make the mistake of trying to make their island look as cute and aesthetically pleasing as possible. Instead, if you are focused on getting tokens and getting money rather than impressing others, start by building RIDICULOUSLY sized farms. Stretch them all the way across your initial 100 block limit, and do multiple rows of that for melons. All you have to do is get a melon axe on your hands for about 55k (As of the timing of this post) and you have a near infinite resupply of tokens. not to mention, you will very quickly gain a full inventory of melons to sell each run you make, maybe even 2 inventories based on the size of your farm. All in all, you can get about 100 skyblock tokens and probably close to 60,000 an hour or more with a large enough melon farm, not even including any other farms you might have such as nether warts or carrots/potatoes. I've definitely seen you around many times though and hope to keep interacting with you on Skyblock!

Hope this helped!

Have a nice day/night!
    -Zguy2000

8. Gimper

Touch and go to be honest, would like to see maybe like to see them a bit cheaper.
    It does feel like they are getting too expensive that sometimes people wont even bother.
    getting them.

Interesting thread/ idea, would be with it if this got implemented on the server later down the tracks.

All the best

9. Knuck1es

Potatooz
    I would really like to see custom enchants changed so that they can be earned like a different enchant every month and a certain quest of a mid range challenge imported to make players work for enchants but reducing the amount of tokens they cost would be a great change too.
    Have a great day
    ~Potatooz

10. ari

ari

mueca
    Custom Enchants are definitely not worth it at all. A stack of tokens for a chance of getting night vision is too much. Maybe add tiers and make them cost different amount of tokens.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.