Custom Enchants

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by JohnMon_, Aug 26, 2019.

1. JohnMon_

I would like to suggest that we get more custom enchants, on prison. This will make prison more fun, for people can create some of their own picks, armor, and weapons. This will also give tokens more purpose, and get people to want them more, for the people will want to make picks, armors, and weapons of their own. As a result, mining will be more influenced. Ideas of custom enchants I have, include: explosion (for picks; gives a chance to blow up a certain amount of blocks around the block you broke), regeneration (for armor; gives a small amount of regeneration to the player wearing the armor), and poison (for swords; gives poison to the person hit, for a certain amount of time). These are just ideas to get you guys going. There are way better custom enchants that I didn't even think about. I find this way better for prison, than my earlier suggestion. Thank you for reading my suggestion. I hope that you will try it, making prison more fun.

I will give all the ideas I have found for custom enchants on pickaxes, and the levels they have:
    Explosion (gives a chance to blow up a certain amount of blocks around the block you broke; levels 1-10)

Haste (Gives a haste effect to the player holding the pick; levels 1-3)

Cut (Gives a chance to break a whole layer of a mine, with a cool down. The higher the level, the more layers broken, and the smaller the cool down. With level 1, 1 layer broken, with a 10-minute cool down; with level 2, 2 layers broken, with a 9-minute cool down; and with level 3, 3 layers broken, with an 8-minute cool down; levels 1-3)

Cuber (Gives a chance to break a cube around the block you broke. The higher the level, the bigger the cube, and the smaller the cool down; levels 1-5)

Unbreaking (This isn't really a custom enchant, but make it so you can set the amount of unbreaking on your pick, so you can save tokens in repairing it; levels-10)

Efficiency (This isn't really a custom enchant, but make it so you can set the amount of efficiency on your pick; levels 1-100)

Fortune (This isn't really a custom enchant, but make it so you can set the amount of fortune on your pick; levels 1-15)

These are my ideas on armor enchants:
    Speed (goes on boots; gives speed to the person wearing the boots; levels 1-2)

Jump Boost (goes on boots; gives jump boost to the person wearing the boots; levels 1-3)

Again, I am just suggesting these enchants, so if they are too op, or will cause problems, I am not saying to add them. But please still add other custom enchants. Thank you, and sorry for having no weapon enchant ideas. Also, for the ones that are too op, they could be disabled in pvp (such as speed).
    I really hope that the server will go through with this suggestion, for it will make prison a lot better, and I spent a while doing this post. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Remember to give a like, if you like this idea! :D Thanks!

Read xStrafinqs_'s ideas on custom enchants, for more! (His ideas are right under this post)

I also wanted to add in that if these don't work out, just remove them at the next reset. The server has nothing to lose in doing this. Thanks :D

#1 JohnMon_, Aug 26, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  2. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    YES This is a GREAT idea on how to make mining more OP!

If you add custom enchants for picks and you can repair a pick infinity with tokens you can have a god mining pick with stuff like explosion as you mentioned this is the perfect idea to make mining more balance with spawners.

Other ideas on enchants for pickaxes

Explosion - explodes a small amount of blocks around you more or less depending on level (maybe 1 to 10 on the level)

Auto sell - Sells a portion of your inventory depending on level (maybe 1-4) (each level sells one row) This enchant might cause issues tho. You can go afk holding a pickaxe and sell mob drops you are collecting.

Jackhammer - Brakes a layer of the mine doesn;t have to be the full layer just maybe a radius of 5 from where you brake the block (Doesn't have a 100% chance to brake the block) (11x11 are total) Maybe higher level biggger the radius and better the chance of occurring.

Cubism - Mines a cube when you brake a block (3x3x3) (another chance enchant higher the level higher the chance)

Token luck - have a chance of getting more tokens I think this would be cool on pickaxes as a better chance of getting tokens to supply for these enchants.

Key Luck - This enchant would take the % chance of getting an ancient key from a vote key and instead divide it buy10,000. You would have to mine 40,000 blocks in order to have the same small chance of getting an ancient key. (might have done math wrong)

Auto Smelt - Automatically smelts ores and there is a place to sell ingots to the shop (maybe 1/9 the price of d mine)

You get the idea staff can come up with more enchants if this were a possibility of being added.

If Custom enchants were to be added in mass amounts for armour weapons and pickaxes I thin having a repair station for all would be handy for pickaxes armour and weapons so they wouldn't brake. Tokens would be used to repair this stuff Maybe add 1 token to repair per custom enchant on top of the base of 10.

If custom enchants were to be added in mass amounts like this I feel like XP would be the better way to get them. XP grinding is kind of useless right now only used to enchant bows and combine swords. I feel like 100 xp levels for a custom enchant book would be great. Public grinder would be a popular thing as they were in season 3. This might attract hackers to use mob aura and sell books but staff will do there best to ban them. For all of you who are gonna be like, WHOA wait up strafinqs why 100 level?? I say 100 levels because I want to keep enchants rare but be able to make max god sets for pvp max god swords and most importantly god pickaxes because its prisons and about mining!

Thank you johnmon_ for this wonderful idea :D

Also I am editing this post to say if staff and alex decide to do this make the mines bigger please just make them bigger in general but we will need them much bigger for custom enchants to be epic.

-xStrafinqs_
    Leader of money

#2 xStrafings, Aug 26, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  3. JohnMon_

Dam xStrafinqs_, you just made the idea even better :D tyyyy

4. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    it is the perfect way that players have been asking about for 3 seasons now

5. JohnMon_

Honestly, I didn't even think of the benefits to this the way that xStrafinqs_ did. He is so right that this will balance out mining, and spawners. So on top of players being able to do the fun of making these picks, they will actually use them, and mine. Also, this could give the server more money! The server can sell maybe a maxed out god pick, with all the custom enchants on it, in the server store. Many people would want that. Custom enchants themselves could be sold, too.

OwenCW, Snakey21 X and xStrafings like this.
  6. Master_Aqua

Master_Aqua
    Hoio there!
    I would say that this is an awesome idea! Especially the fact that there’s currently few custom enchants that are actually useful to players and a couple that aren’t...(Cough...Night Vision)

But I would say adding poison to swords would be a little annoying to deal with. Especially with the lag that some players deal with. There’s also not really a point in adding regeneration to armor since gapples are a thing and it would make things more op.
    I also love the idea of using xp levels for custom enchants as I currently have 900+ levels of xp and no use for them besides fixing armor.

Thanks for making this awesome suggestion!
    Have a great day!
    ~Master_Aqua

7. JohnMon_

yeah, i know. It is just an idea of a custom enchant to get staff going

8. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    Auqa I find NV useful and all the enchants have a purpose just things like water breathing are more used on factions but still might be helpful

9. Master_Aqua

Master_Aqua
    I guess you’re right on that xd
    And water breathing could be used by those who can’t/don’t want to come up to the surface to breathe when working on water builds but I don’t see that being used much. And it would be a waste of 60 tokens if you got that enchantment when there’s not much you can do with it.

~Master_Aqua

xStrafings, Snakey21 X and JohnMon_ like this.
  10. PanfilMan_24

Cool idea!

xStrafings and Snakey21 X like this.
  11. JohnMon_

thanks! If you think so, feel free to give it a like! :D

12. JohnMon_

To help with the exp idea you had, we can make it so mining gets you exp!

Snakey21 X and xStrafings like this.
  13. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    I think that would be cool but then whats the point of public grinders and stuff. EXP is only used for enchanting and anviling currently, if you could grind mass levels for books that would be epic and fun something other than mining.

Buttercup2164 and Snakey21 X like this.
  14. JohnMon_

You can get exp from both mining, and grinding.

15. PvPLab

PvPLab
    I would love eff 100 and fortune 15 on a cobble and ore generator because that would be not at all op
    This is good for prision please, stop spamming this link in skyblock chat. Thanks.

16. JohnMon_

YerboyPvp, please be nice. I wasn't spamming it in skyblock chat. I have said it twice, and the 2 times I have said it were like 12 hours apart. The reason I did say it in skyblock is because there are people that play both prison and skyblock. I am just trying to make prison more than sitting in a plot 24/7. I am sorry if I annoyed you. :)

17. Lunatix

lunatix
    I would love for some of these custom enchants to be implemented into prison because I hate mining on prison and these enchants would make it so much for easier for the lazy people like me. :D

JohnMon_, xStrafings and Snakey21 X like this.
  18. Visit

Visit
    Pretty good idea, but I’d like to think/hope they’re all well balanced, would still like to see this implemented.

19. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    nyn the point is to balanace mining with spawners not have mining just balanced xd

20. Visit

Visit
    I realize, was just making a point that I don't want prison to be ruined by such enchants, as I've seen this happen multiple times on several other prison servers.

Snakey21 X likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.