Custom Enchants salvage

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by ItzKinglinPlayz, Oct 19, 2019.

?

Which idea do you like the most?

1. Idea 1

2. Idea 2

3. Idea 3 (Both Idea 1 and 2)

4. None of them

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ItzKinglinPlayz

Got useless custom books that you simply don't want or have no use for you? Well, this is where I bring in the Custom Enchanting salvaging. This can be used in both Skyblock and Prison. Very interesting enough, I have 2 ways that this could go.

Idea 1
    The first idea that I came up with, thanks to kenkojuko, is to make the custom enchanter have the ability to salvage your custom enchanted book for 10-15 tokens depending on how good the book is. You can simply go to the enchanter [/warp enchanter] and salvage the enchants you don't need or find pointless having.

This will be a good addition because people don't want the book and find it hard to find a buyer to sell certain books (like Water Breathing).

Idea 2
    Well, the second idea is for it to be a perk! A new perk in which people might want to get which also does the same thing as the custom enchanter(Above). You type in a command [e.g /salvage] and retype it to confirm the salvage. Then in return, you get 10-15 tokens depending on the enchantments on the book.

I believe this will be an ideal perk because there is more of a reason to get ancient/mythical keys (doesn't matter which crate it's in) and I'm sure that people would be happy about this.

Idea 3
    Not really an idea but it's both Idea 1 and 2 but with the perk you get double the tokens back maybe? I don't know but comment how you think both of the ideas should work together.

That's all. New idea for a new reset. Thanks for reading!

ItzKinglinPlayz

abbs likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.