Custom Enchant Ideas

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Ava, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Ava

Ava

Hello!
    I have been playing on Skyblock for a while now and I think a few more custom enchants added could make the game so much more fun and enjoyable to play.
    1: Item Teleportation
    This enchant would allow items you mine to go into your inventory. There could be a level one where half the items go to your inventory immediately and a level 2 where all items go into your inventory.
    2: Resistance
    This one is kind of self explanatory. It could give you resistance one or two depending on the level and like strength it would have to be on all armor pieces to work.
    3: Jump Boost
    Again self explanatory. This would give you jump boost 1/2 depending on the level.
    4: Drawback speed
    You would be able to put this on a bow and the drawback speed would be quicker. Again, the higher the level the faster it goes.
    5: Smelt
    This would allow a pickaxe to automatically smelt ores when you mine them. So if you mine iron ore at /warp cobble, you will get an iron ingot.
    I also think there should be an efficiency 6 and a looting 5 too.
    -AvaFelzqt

2. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    Hey Ava,

I do agree that some new custom enchants should be added to Skyblock. I don't believe that there is a need for 'item teleportation', resistance, jump boost or drawback speed. I do like the idea of a custom enchant that automatically smelts ores and places into your inventory.

Thanks, Olli

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
  3. HH_Captain

publicy
    I agree that more custom enchants should be added but some of the ones you have listed above are useless such as: the automatically smelting ores as only at the start of the season do people use the ore generators and at that time they would not have the resources to buy this custom enchant.

4. Tiny_kittykat

ToastGhostTea
    I really like the idea of "Smelt" It would make it easier to make stone shops and go mining for certain ores such as gold and iron.

5. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Konnichinya!

I like these ideas here, except for the jump boost part. I feel like that enchant will just become another water breathing useless enchant because I can't see much use for it. I do like the resistance and the item teleportation idea though.

Sayonaranya!

6. IrlDealLover69

IrlDealLover69
    Hey, so i thought about the enchants that you said and here's what i think.

Smelt looks like it could be pretty useful, especially if you're wanting to farm items for a build on your island.

drawback speed seems to be a little op and only meant for pvp, not many people pvp on sb anymore.

jump boost seems like it could be fun, but a bit annoying when it comes to fighting in warp pvp.

resistance seems like it could be a little useless / op at the same time, golden apples have resistance when you use one, and most people pvp with golden apples.

item teleportation seems like it's alright, but when it comes to melons / pumpkins (most farmed crop this season) you pick up most of them if you have a decent ping, so might not be so useful.

7. Rivorn

Keterr_
    Item teleportation would be nice because I run through my melon farm so fast that 1/4 to 1/2 of my drops get left on the ground

8. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    Hey, Ava I totally agree with what you saying about the sky block server needing new custom enchantments. I agree with FarisNyanNyan that water breathing is useless because the only use for water breathing is for underwater bases only. I do like the idea of a smelting custom enchantment. The reason for this is because I dislike using a furnace for ores such as gold and iron. The smelting enchantment would benefit a lot of players by saving their time so they do not have to use a furnace and waste coal or any other fuel source. I think jump boost will be fun but a little annoying but also can be used for critical hits in PVP. I also the drawback speed custom enchantment should be added because I dislike waiting for the drawback to the full-back it can go. Overall it is +1 for me for the new custom enchantment for sky block idea and have a good day or night.

9. iiSean

iiSean_
    Heya!!

Custom Enchants is one of those things on MCC that can always be updated or add new ones.

1: Item Teleportation. -1

I assume this just works like how it works at generators where you mine a block and it goes into inventory not on the ground. However I think it would be a bit pointless considering it takes, 1 second from it to go from the ground into your inventory. The reason this works at generators is that if you are mining people may try and steal your stuff and it can be crowded but your island usually has maximum 10 players on it at a time where you are. Besides pickaxes are mainly used in generators.

2: Resistance. +1

This could work in my opinion considering we have strength and stuff. I don't see any cons to it so it should be good.

3: Jump Boost. +1

This seems like a good idea considering we have speed and jumping is pretty helpful (which is why people have jump beacons) My only down side would be this not being used much but still am a +1.

4: Drawback Speed: -1

I mean it seems a bit pointless in my opinion like how fast can the bow back, It is not a problem in my opinion when PVP'ing.?

5: Smelt +1

This is probably my favourite addition in this whole list. I can see this being very helpful. Whilst smelting can be quick depending what you do / how many furnaces you have if you mine for ages you won't even need to worry about smelting!! Great Idea

Those are my thoughts, thanks again for suggesting ideas!!

Have a Nice Day
    All The Best
    ___Sean___ :D

10. iSloth

iSloth
    An enchantment to bring items directly into your inventory would definitely be a good feature, but I feel like skyblock shouldn't be filled with enchantments that make people overpowered like resistance.

11. Vunrable

Vunrable
    I love all of them apart from the drawback speed. The item teleportation one would come in handy so much! This is on other servers too and I'm surprised it hasn't been implemented. Imagine not dropping everything off the edge of your island ugh.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.