Current Staff list Ranking

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SweatyBomb, Apr 21, 2022.

1. SweatyBomb

SweatyBomb
    S: Atohmic (Don't even get me started on atohmic his the homie man his always helping just like overk2ll I am so thankful for him to be one of the amazing staff out there on MCC so grateful he was promoted to Senior mod)

S: Timppali (I think timppali is just one of the most amazing admins he is always helping me in DMS when my gift cards were gone he helped me get them back his just such an amazing guy)

S: Kvng_Steph (I would put Kvng_Steph in S tier because he is grinding and is always nice and support when I was perm ban Steph is the one who helped me get unbanned so I would just like to thank him and put him In S Tier keep up the work mans just goated)

S: Nikki_ ((Not going to lie Nikki is one of the nicest Senior mods I've met she always helped me when I needed it just like ray01 she is always kind and thoughtful so I would like to put Nikki_ at S Tier)

S: Zac25Zac (I wanted to put Zac here just because he's a super chill person always been kind to me and since I don't know him that well I just would like to put him on S tier just because I know his super cool person and mans just cracked at the game so nice person)

S: Viizic and Packetofrats (I would put this two both together in S just because they just got staff and there grinding and working hard so that's why I put them in S tier just because also how much there thoughtful and nice (Keep up the grind #ModToCome)

S: Overk2ll (To end it off with the S Tier I wanted to put overk2ll on the s tier as well his been new to staff lately and is just killing it I've been in VCs with him super chill great to have you here man congratz on Mod :)

A: Alex Markey (I would put Alex Markey at an A-tier because he is a very thoughtful and nice owner very active and always trying to make MCC better thanks for everything Alex Markey keep up the good work)

A: Visio (Same thing with Vislo he is very thoughtful and a nice owner active and always trying to make MCC better thanks for everything Vislo same thing as Markey both awesome owners keep up the work)

A: BoomRabbits (To end it off with our A tier I would put boomrabbits as a A just because for the fact he is super helpful and always makes his msgs very clear and understandable)

B: AcceptedAppeal (I probably would put AcceptedAppeal in A but right not I personally think he is a b just because he is nice and always working hard but compared to other staff I would put him in B no hard feelings :(

B: KierenBoal (I would put KierenBoal in B just because he is so caring and I don't know him that much so I would put him in B)

B: Insaneismyname and teddy3684 (I don't hear much from them but I know they are very good and thoughtful staff members so I think there both mid aka B)

B: SniffableSugar (To end of our B tier list I would put Sniffable in B just because his always helped me when I needed it and his one of less staff that arent bias and actually give people more then 2 chances so thanks for everything SniffableSugar)

C: YourKindaSus (Our only c tier list staff member is YourKindasus same thing his been dealing with stuff and I know his super grind so I would put him in C If I got to know YourKindaSus a little better probably would put him in a higher tier sorry :(

D: mcrcus (I'm sorry I have to say this and some people will disagree with me and that's fine I think mcrcus is one of the worst staff ever he always made assumptions about me and made fun of my voice behind my back and that's not cool and was being disrespectful to me for having a sense of common sense and having an opinion so I would rate you a D tier so I'm sorry but you're in a D tier:

All the staff I put in those categories are just from people's experience and my own opinion no hard feelings!! <3 (Leave a Comment)

The different colors represent the tier :)

#1 SweatyBomb, Apr 21, 2022
    Last edited: May 11, 2022
  2. lavoova the grape

lavoova
    Hello
    boomrabbits is S, Viizic is S, PacketOfRats is S, SniffableSugar is S, Sus guy is S, and mcrcus is S
    This is where they should be!

boomrabbits_ likes this.
  3. CoolElla

CoolElla
    The S tier makes no sense.

The D tier I 1000% agree with, if he gets SR I want my IP to be hidden.

Steph needs to be higher, mans a goat.

Nikki needs to be above S tier, top tier staff <3.

Darenn and Nikki_ like this.
  4. SweatyBomb

SweatyBomb

5. SweatyBomb

SweatyBomb
    Agree steph is a god like I said in my previous replay ima move some staff up and some down

#5 SweatyBomb, Apr 21, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2022
  6. SweatyBomb

SweatyBomb
    Changes will be made to the list in a couple hours

7. Kinito

TheRealKinito
    Athomic ignores my dms :(

8. SweatyBomb

SweatyBomb
    He barely responds to dms sorry about that but his usually busy so

9. PistolPet

PistolPet
    Boom and Steph 1st, Timp 2nd, AcceptedAppeal 3rd and Alex Markey is below last.
    The other staff I prefer not to comment on or I'll be here for a while...

boomrabbits_ likes this.
  10. LeafyTiger24

LeafyTiger24
    I should be S tier tbh

11. SweatyBomb

SweatyBomb
    You resigned so I had to remove you and you were s tier man :(

LeafyTiger24 likes this.
  12. jemelina

jemelina
    u rly do be sleeping on insane & sniff

aisuru, lavoova the grape and 89p like this.
  13. SweatyBomb

SweatyBomb
    ?

14. Nikki_

Nikki_
    @fouffy clearly was the most superior staff member clearly as no one said otherwise in his recent thread

15. MasterChheda

MasterChheda
    Nikki is the most beautiful person in Australia that I know. She is the best. She is a literal queen. I love her. She does not realize how amazing she is. I think she should have her own tier. S+. Words can't describe her perfection. I apologize in advance for the cringy but true comments.

16. Bob50

BobWah
    the disrespect of having mcrcus in d tier dude deserves to be in F

17. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    @Timppali is my favorite admin he definitely deserves the highest tier he helped me a lot and he is honestly a really nice person. #SimpForTimp.
    I do agree with @MasterChheda @Nikki_ is very beautiful person (totally not a simp) and she is really nice. Also I do think @ray01 is an amazing person as well. Also where is the respect for my good friend @mcrcus .

MasterChheda, mcrcus and Nikki_ like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.