Ctf

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by TheDoctor, May 19, 2020.

1. TheDoctor

I’ve been playing ctf on this server again lately, and there’s a great map I remember from awhile back that isn’t in circulation anymore. I believe it’s called “Lost Kingdom”. Any chance of getting that back?

2. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hello!
    Yeah Lost Kingdom was removed back in the Last update in August 2017. There seems to have been mixed thoughts on the map and some didn’t like it so they removed it. Personally, it wasn’t my favourite map but I don’t think it needed to be thrown away. I felt like it was decent. I understand why some may not have liked it I guess. There have been lots of threads about bringing back the map but yeah, its possible it could be brought back, but its probably won’t.
    Have a Nice Day
    -Me

10Controls likes this.
  3. iTristan

iTristan_
    Hey TheDoctor!

I remember playing this map ages ago. While I personally don't have any picture of it, I was able to find some more information about it here. My guess as to why they removed it is because of how difficult it was to get to the opposing team's flag. Lots of times you would get shot of the parkour and fall into the void or when trying to pvp your way through the main bridge you would fall or get bow spammed. It would be nice to see it added back as I had lots of nostalgic memories on that map, however, there are much better maps out now. Another thing I thought I would mention is that I had a similar question about a skywars map that was removed back in 2017. When I talked to an admin about this (Timppali), he said that they no longer had the map anymore, meaning it was completely deleted. Unfortunately, there is a good chance this could have happened with this map as well.

-Tris

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.