Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

CTF Tournament Event Recruitment

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HowToFaction, Feb 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HowToFaction

HowToFaction
    Howdy-do everyone!

My name is Jen otherwise known as HowToFaction and today I come to the forums to recruit for a CTF Tournament! As you might or not know that there's currently going to be a CTF Tournament hosted by DeathStrokeDevil on February the 14th evening (NA time). Sadly I do not have the exact time and hope it will be released very soon. In this event that Death is hosting will contain 2 teams on each side Red team and Blue team, 8 members on both sides, and a best out of 3.

I'm excited to announce that my team and I will be participating in this event. Currently, as of now, we have a roaster of 7 official members and 1 back-up. We're in need of a lot of members that are skilled in PVP and that's able to follow directions.

Additional Event Details -

Event - Capture the Flag
    Time - Evening time NA (no exact time given)
    Date - Feb 14th for NA and Feb 15th for AU
    Gear - Stone sword, Bow with infinite arrows, and leather gear
    Rewards - Haven't been confirmed
    Perks - Enabled
    Map - Chosen by DeathStrokeDevil

Team Requirments -

- Must be 14+
    - Must have a working microphone
    - Must be able to play in the event if needed
    - Able to do an interview and 1v1s
    - Must have discord

How to join?

First, in order to have a chance at joining please add Jen#3488 and message me your IGN followed up by your timezone and when you can be interviewed. Please note, that you may not be able to participate in the tournament if we have a full team.

Thank you for your interest in the team and have a beautiful day/night!

- Jen/HowToFaction

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.