CTF - Decrease Price on Strongfeet

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by DeathlyKismet, Sep 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathlyKismet

In CTF the perk "Strong Feet" allows players to negate fall damage. The game is for most, without question, miserable without the perk. The perk is currently 8,00 credits and has been that way ever since the launch of the server itself. New players will often leave because the game is boring, and I feel that if these new players were given strong feet sooner if not right out the gate, more players would be into the game.

My suggestion:

Decrease the price of Strong feet, or remove the perk all together with fall damage

2. JapanCrafter

JapanCrafter
    No, its a cheap price for what it is. It is by far the best perk and it only costs 8,000 credits. If you are decent at pvp, it is not that hard to get 8,000 credits just by playing CTF without the perk. I remember when I did CTF on my alt account that didn't have the perk and it wasn't as bad as you would think. Some maps don't even require the perk, while other maps you only need it if you are gonna try to capture the flag. Everyone has at some point or other had to play a bunch of games without the perk, I don't see why MCC would lower the price, or make it a standard feature to the game.

Just No

3. httpmeme

genderroles
    Heyo!

The Strong Feet perk is a lil pricy, but it's not impossible to get it, it would take a few hours of grindering on CTF, that is if you're a hardcore CTF player. I think the current credit price for Strong Feet is completely reasonable. It's such an OP perk and CTF doesn't have that many perks, so personally I think players should be able to work towards it and earn it.
    For everything explained above, I'm -1.

Have a lovely day/night!

B_Man05 likes this.
  4. puposaurus

puposaurus
    HI. as mentioned above by some beautiful lovelies that know what they’re talking about, i don’t think strong feet is going to be changing price.
    many players have already bought the perk for 8,000 credits and it’s not that that much. if you’re a rookie that can be about 5-7 games of capture the flag at minimum if you’re grinding kills and trying to capture the flag.
    in my opinion, at first it kinda seems like a lot, but once you start getting into minigames 8,000 credits begins to be nothing.
    even for 8,000 credits it’s super worth buying, i feel like if it were to be lowered it’s just seem too cheap and more and loren players would buy it.

anyways, overall, it’s a no from me. // -1

have a great day!
    ~pup

5. ImConcerned

vNato
    This idea seems pretty good at first but you see, part of why players play minecraft and MCC is to grind and put the work in to earn stuff after time. On subservers you have to really commit to become one of the top players and it is the same with minigames. Players like the feeling of having to grind to be better than other players. Commitment is key if you want to be a top player and, new players joining MCC for the first time that want to be top players, feel like they have to grind to max out the perks and have the best abilities they can have so that they are able to compete. On their journey through playing to get the best perks and abilities, they get so much experience of the maps and play styles and watching the better players to see what they do.
    I don’t think that the price should be lowered as, just like the amazing people that are above have mentioned, 8,000 credits isn’t really that hard to get, especially once you start to get good at CTF.
    This is just my opinion.
    For any questions just nessage at my discord below.
    Have a lovely day :D

6. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hey!! As a CTF player I can agree that when your new Strong Feet does take a while to earn however it is really useful and benefits the game so much so 8000 credits is a reasonable price to pay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.