CTF, Clash Valley Map Exploition

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by croyon, Nov 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. croyon

croyon
    I got in a very frustrating argument with a staff member for banning me for "Exploiting the map" when all I did was make a parkour jump to reach the mountains on the map. I still feel my ban was wrong and I am still very upset by it. Please better inform the CTF community that apparently you aren't aloud to do that jump. I did not use any hacks to "Exploit map" and it is not unfair to other players because anyone can make that jump. Therefore I am justified to have this much FRUSTRATION.
    Either fix the map or put up a warning sign.

Much frustration,
    bbykush

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello unfortunate you are frustrated about a block game ban that lasts, like, a few hours... anywyas forums really isn’t the place to talk about punishments seeing since you seemed to have already talked to a staff member. but as far as your explanation goes, any use of the mountains in clash valley is considered “map exploiting” regardless of how you got there. The mountains are a decorative piece of the map and was not ever intended for use (whether it’s from breaking a block or parkouring to it). there has been suggestions for making the map less “exploitable” as well as for a warning, the rules page is your first warning. there are some other rules/offenses that give players another warning (partly depending if staff is online and how “strict”/“lenient” they are).. soo....
    if you believe you were falsely punished, you can appeal here with evidence.

sorry about your situation :flushed:

_Noxid likes this.
  3. fajoszz

fajoszz

-= Locked =-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.