Credit Transfer

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Pax, Oct 23, 2019.

?

Do you think this is a good idea?

Poll closed Oct 24, 2019.
  1. Yes

25.0%
  2. No

75.0%
  3. Neutral

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Pax

Pax

Hey everyone!

I think it would be absolutely great if it were possible to type /credits transfer <player> <amount> as this will be great for helping friends out and hosting giveaways! However, this would need a few features such as a cooldown and an IP check to make sure that it isn't being abused. Overall, I think it would be great.

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello! i get what you mean on this. however, i feel that the point of earning credits is from playing mcc not from mooching off your friends who’ve have 100k stacked up. that sounds kinda mean, but i know there’s many manny players who are itching to spend their 10k+ credits... but i am just not really a big fan of this idea.
    Earning credits isn’t something impossible to do. Playing ‘bout 4 games of champion builders can get you around 300-400 credits at the minimum, considering if you’re a rookie, and last-ish place every game.. and other games like survival games if you clear out.

overall, i wouldn’t really like to see this be implemented // -1

3. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    I don't think this is a good idea because there are players with millions of credits out there. If they are allowed to transfer credits other players will have max perks without having to do something and minigames will become too OP.

It is not hard to earn some credits just play the games instead of ask level 5k players for credits and they can give you around 100k as lightwork.

I am strongly against this being added.

4. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    Also if this were to be added, such as the hypixel pit /trade feature of only 30k gold transfer per day. There could be a cooldown or max amount per 24 hours of credits able to be traded. However I am still against this idea.

5. Assistant

Assistant
    No. Reason is is that the reason that you play minigames is to earn credits and you gain levels from these credits. I have seen this recommended countless time and I still feel the same about it. One problem is that you could have a friend that had millions of credits, and just gives you half of them, this would defeat the purpose of minigames entirely, and the whole leveling system would be useless, which brings me to my second point. What would they do with the leveling system if you could just give people credits? Well, they can't do anything, this would just make the whole system itself useless, which would upset many people. A lot of people play on this server for it's minigames and to level up, if they took this system out, many people would be upset. Now those weren't even all the cons to this but I will not put them in detail, but as you can see, it most likely, or never would work with the how the current system is and how it's always been.

Invader and puposaurus like this.
  6. fajoszz

fajoszz
    i don´t agree, because if you have a chance to donate credits, it would totally lose the fun of the game, the purpose of the minigames is to play games, earn credits and buy your kits and abilities. -1

7. uhhpapi

nahidc
    I mean, I always thought about this idea. It could be nice to have that feature, I see a lot of people saying that the point is to earn them, I agree but still, even better if you could only donate 1 time per week a certain amount of credits. +1

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.