Credit Shop in SG

Discussion in 'Minigame General Discussion' started by owwenn, Feb 26, 2020.

1. owwenn

ARE YOU TIRED FROM DYING BY HACKERS!?

DO YOU LOSE SLEEP AT NIGHT BECAUSE YOU GET HIT FROM 8 BLOCKS!??!

ARE YOU DEPRESSED BECAUSE YOUR STATS ARE NOW TRASH!?!?!

AHHHHHHH MY STATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! RUINEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

NOW INTRODUCING MY IDEA TO FIX THIS ISSUE!

Hello, my name is Owen. Today I will be suggesting a grand idea that should be implemented IMMEDIATELY. So let's get straight to the point. In the shop, a perk should be added, like the mobs and bow, your OWN anti-cheat. At a low price of 500,000 credits, you will have your own personalized anti-cheat that follows you every game. Man oh man, see ya later hackers!

You think that's it?! NO. At a lower price of 50,000 credits, you can buy your own kill aura that bypasses this anti-cheat. Other options available include No Knockback, Reach, Regen, NoFall, Spider, Fly, Speed, BHOP, AND MORE! Each perk will cost 50,000 credits and will bypass this new anti-cheat system. Jeez man, games never seemed easier to win, LET'S FIX OUR STATS AND GET SOME MINECRAFT DUBSSSSSS!

2. Lieger

I agree I think this would be a really good addition to the server, it would add a lot of new mechanics that would make the games more interesting!

3. Jxsmine

I personally think this is fair since every game I join has at least 3 cheaters in it and this'll improve a better experience throughout all gamemodes on MCC. I hope this gets added into the server :) <3

4. TheSlimeBrother

TheSlimeBrother
    The phrase “it’s just a game” is such a weak mindset. You are ok with what happened, losing, imperfection of a craft. When you stop getting angry after losing, you’ve lost twice.

There’s always something to learn, and always room for improvement, never settle.

puposaurus, Abar, Lieger and 2 others like this.
  5. Flarinbeast

Yes I do agree with this post due to the fact that I believe it's time for people across the board should be playing on a leveled playing field. People cheat in games so we need to balance it out with Owens amazing idea. I get banned a lot for no reason anyways so this anti-cheat will prove I don't cheat (even though I record every game and play on lunar client). Great post Owen and I 11/10 recommend it

6. Abar

Abar
    I'm sorry but did you even read his post?! This is clearly a joke and I wanna say this in the most professional and kind manner I can, but if you're gonna comment on a post, you've got to at least READ it. (Not just repeat what everyone else comments) If you had truly read this post, you would see that he was clearly joking and the whole concept of his idea is utterly INSANE henceforth making it a meme. No one in their right mind would want to add a feature that allows regular players to cheat on SG and nobody wants SG on steroids. In the future, please try to at least read some of the post (especially because this one was not very long, and didn't contain a whole lot) and don't just try to milk posts as that will not go well nor look good as seen here.
    [​IMG]

#6 Abar, Feb 26, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
  7. Lieger

he literally suggested having an sg with hacks on a server where hacks are not allowed.

Flarinbeast and kuieren like this.
  8. Abar

Abar
    Not that i'm close-minded but the idea of 2 SG's has already been on the server and it has failed. This is why we don't have it anymore. If we were to implement multiple SG's (especially in this case) it just wouldn't go right. What would they call it, Hacked SG? This just wouldn't work. The whole idea is to get rid of hacking, not promote it. I do sincerely apologize if I came off too harsh in my previous comment.

Flarinbeast likes this.
  9. HowToFaction

HowToFaction
    I don’t see the problem with this idea. I’m all in coach. *slaps down 500$ on the table*

10. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hey owen, i actually kinda like this idea. if this was added, it'd be p damn bomb .com
    i this allowing others to hack to defeat the real hackers can help the community clean hackers and put them in their place and to publicly SHAME them. for those minigame sweats w/ lots of credits who have nothing more to spend 'em on would play lots in their favor.
    great way to help the community :D

Flarinbeast, Abar and owwenn like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.