creative build competitions

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by pipecek, Mar 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pipecek

Mccentral should host these as I think they are fun! the players will have one month to build a build based on a theme. What will the winners get? They should get either a 2$ gift card, special pocketpal or a special effect. Some theme ideas: Bloom, Picnic, Skyscraper, Merry go round, Pirate port, enchanted and many many more!

I think this could make Creative popular again and make players have fun whilst at it. I really hope you will consider adding these monthly comps,

-pipecek.

2. 89p

89p

89p
    Hello!

You might not be aware that frequent creative build competitions are held monthly by the Community Events team on our Community Discord. If you wish to partake in an upcoming build competition, keep an eye out on the #events channel on the MCC Discord (linked below).

MCC Discord - https://mccentral.org/discord

3. Nikki_

Nikki_
    hey pipe!
    I'm actually hosting a build competition as a part of the events this month, however details will be announced tomorrow :) Stay tuned for it!
    -Nikki

89p likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.