Crazy Conspiracy - Godspot

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Da11as, Aug 9, 2019.

?

Do you believe this theory?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Da11as

Earthing
    DISCLAIMER: JUST A THEORY. PLEASE DON'T GET OFFENDED!

Hey

So as some of you know, Area 51 has been a big topic since July. People are planning to storm area 51 to "see them aliens". I personally believe that there isn't any aliens at Area 51, but I do believe that Aliens exist. So today I'm going to tell you all a crazy conspiracy that I heard from a friend of mine.

If your religion reads the Holy Bible, or just believes this in general, you know that the first two people on earth were Adam, and Eve. Okay so here's where our theory starts. What if earth was just like Mars. A planet that nobody explored yet, and were very curious about it, and what if those people lived on a different planet and wanted to see what life was like on earth. Now at the time of this, their planet was doing very poorly (Pollution, Over-population etc.) Exactly like we are heading towards now. So they sent two people (or aliens) over to earth in a giant asteroid. The asteroid (with Adam and Eve in it) had a malfunction and crashed in the wrong spot of the earth, and what if that exact "asteroid" killed the dinosaurs. Now I know humans came way after, but this is just a theory. So, Adam and Eve started to live there by themselves and reproduce to create the population we have today.

Trigger Warning Below
    Lately lots of bad stuff has been happening. Shootings, pollution, overpopulation. What if the person who is watching over us is watching these things to warn us that if we don't stop this, we will start all over again, from the beginning. How do they warn us? By causing all of these bad events. Maybe that's why we experience Deja Vu every now and then. Just to clear things up, I didn't think of this theory, it was a good friend of mines idea. Feel free to reply with anything as long as you know these arent my thoughts :)

Asteroid-1163609.jpg
    Thank you for reading, ily you guys <3

#1 Da11as, Aug 9, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  2. Kinda a funny theory and now "The asteroid took a wrong turn and crashed into the earth, and what if that exact "asteroid" killed the dinosaurs" made me think a little bit lol. Have a great day

Da11as likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.