Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Content Creator Rank

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DubLMGaming, Jul 12, 2020.

1. DubLMGaming

Hello! I saw that there is a YouTube rank, and I know it isn't used often, but a question i have is "What about Twitch streamers?" I personally think it would be cool to have a "Content Creator" rank rather than just a YouTube rank just for the main reason of how it'd include more people than just YouTubers. It would help bring attention towards Twitch Streamers or even any sort of social media. It would not only benefit the content creator, but also the server as it would probably inspire those content creators to play more because of the recognition they would be getting. I would love to hear some feedback on this idea and some inside info that could be going on in the staff side of things. Thank you!

Lewklo likes this.
  2. Lewklo

zaeuz
    Hi there!
    I've seen quite a few people that seem to stream MCC on twitch unrecognised so I certainly agree with this suggestion! In my opinion I think considering the YouTuber rank is just a tag, it wouldn't do much harm in having a twitch rank! It could be earned by having the same/similar requirements that you must meet to obtain the Youtuber tag. I agree it would help bring a little more attention towards Twitch Streamers that stream MCC and show them that they are appreciated throughout the community like every other creator should be that creates content for MCC :) Nice idea, I really hope too see this rank added in the future as I believe it would fit nicely! +1

DubLMGaming likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.