Constantly sneaking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by olut, Apr 20, 2020.

1. olut

Has anyone seen those players that are stuck sneaking? They look so funny running fast like they have a broken back! When I ask them why they keep sneaking they don't know they are, so I figure it's just a glitch, but it's too hilarious to not see if anyone else has seen this?! xD

2. EBallan

EBallan
    Yeahh!!
    The first ever time i saw it happen was with one of my mates and i thought he was hackin for a second ahahha and so i asked about it and turns out its this visual glitch or something.
    And yuppp funny af whenever i see it happen to someone :P

3. fedham

fedham
    Yeah lol its a visual glitch. I remember the first time I was convinced my friend was hacking and stopped talking to him lol.

4. mmmmm

mmmmm
    It's a pretty strange one but it can also be quite amusing. You also just shift again to fix it so it ain't that big of a deal though if the player doesn't know they themselves are stuck like that, it can cause some complications and lead to them being kick but once again, it's an easy fix and not that big a deal

olut likes this.
  5. Ankh

Ankh
    I remember being banned for this lmao. Happened back when MCC still used Skype and Enjin, so I got no video of it oof.

olut likes this.
  6. Modify

modify
    It's a really random visual glitch but I find that it often occurs when you first join a minigame, sub-server or lobby. Nevertheless, most people know about it these days and it shouldn't get you banned for cheating :)

olut likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.