Conspiracy Theorys

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bdqt, Aug 10, 2022.

1. bdqt

bdqt
    I wanna hear you guys conspircay theroies, something you believe is possible, might happen, has happend or is just something youve made up, for instance: Why do they have a time change? I think its because if they dont change the time it wont match up to sundials.

2. Stitche_X

as a gay, I have to wonder why the queers still exist, while I'm proud to be queer, like, why are we still here. Multiple other species show traits of homosexual tendencies, and humans especially, so if homosexuals cant reproduce, why wouldn't natural selection have weeded us out? This just further proves the fact that being queer is NOT a 'disorder' or I've even heard 'deformity' but that we have some other purpose in providing for families (in the wild, which we obviously aren't in anymore).

same thing with bum hair, they don't completely know what its for, BUT I THINK, its for other stuff I wont go into <3

Is this even a theory? no idea, but Im saying it so B)

bdqt likes this.
  3. bdqt

bdqt
    I dont think thats a theory, a theory is a hypothisis that has never been proven false, so just something you think is possible, like the illuminati! But this is very interesting lol

Stitche_X likes this.
  4. betterthanu

The proponents of the concept of gender roles and identity that oppose the traditional ones were both evil child groomers.I believe that the antichrist is responsible for what is happening in our society especially with the woke culture and mob.It is a fact that the lgbt community supports the mutilation of childrens private bits.Gay people are evil groomers.They can't multiply through intercourse so they multiply through propaganda by brainwashing kids into thinking they aren't what they are.They would then support this by having hospitals support the chopping of genitalia and giving kids unnatural and quite frankly unneeded hormones.They even had a gay kissing scene in a childrens movie called Lightyear which release just recently.

Source:Matt Walsh's What is a woman-a video documentary published and produced by The Daily wire.Yall gen z kids need to stop being woke

bdqt likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.