Connection Kick 404

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Orochimaru, Dec 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orochimaru

So the main reason I am making this post is to see what other people have to say is a way to fix this and it's mostly here just to give me some feedback.

I noticed this being a issue randomly which makes no sense at all to me, I will just be playing some casual MCC Team Skywars and randoms I will get kicked for "Connection Kick 404"

I will be listing all of my mods below and just to let you say I am using MC Forge 1.8.9

Powns ToggleSneak Edit
    Time Changer MOD
    BehindYou
    BlockOverlay
    Custom Crosshair MOD
    Toro Healthbar MOD
    MemoryFix
    Mouse Delay Fix
    Oldanimations MOD (CLASSLOADER + REGULAR)
    Optifine
    Orange's Simple Mods
    PlayerAPI
    ProjectL
    Replay MOD

If you can give me any feed back and tell me which one is causing me to get "Connection Kick 404" please tell me and just for further info I am using Google's DNS and a ethernet cord.

I changed this list recently so idk if it is making my game no longer kick me but hopefully none of these do :)

2. deleteduser

Hey Orochimaru,
    Could you provide a screenshot of the kick message the next time it happens?
    In addition:
    - Is there anything specific you're doing prior to being kicked, or just simply playing the game as intended?
    - How often does this occur, and does this issue occur on any of the other sub-servers or minigames?
    - Have you tried running vanilla minecraft for a couple hours instead of modded?
    - Is this kick message the only kick message you receive, or do you get different ones?

(It would also be better if you'd made this thread in or had it moved to the Support or Bug Report sub-forums)

abbs likes this.
  3. Vxtk

hollowspt
    That's interesting, I've heard so many people getting kicked out recently.
    They either tell me on discord since some of the people that play survival have a Discord server that i'm in with or they just tell me in Dm's
    There are SEVERAL reason why players get kicked out, NO fun.

4. bdqt

bdqt
    I think I understand whats going on here. Ive gotten this kick message several times before, but nws its not a big deal. Now i have absoulutely no problems with mods, but sometimes they can get "laggy" the "connection kick 404" is merely just a time out. It just says that, wether or not i can assure you its not a "kicked from the game" message. Nobodys kicking u from the game, your just lagging out/timing out. It comes out in different messages, and yes its quite annoying, but i promise you, your just timing out my guy! Hope this was helpful ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.