Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Connect account

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jaxxmilo, Mar 28, 2020.

1. jaxxmilo

iyssaeli
    I want to become a staff member and one of the requirements is to have your minecraft account connected to your MCC website account. When i go to the place where you can link your account it says "click here" and when i do it just takes me to the home page?? Can someone help me link my account?

mxbel likes this.
  2. xBenz

xBenz
    Hey!

Can you explain the issue more in detail?
    Are you clicking the link provided by the command "/Link" that is done in-game?

Screenshots will also be helpful

mxbel likes this.
  3. jaxxmilo

iyssaeli
    yes of corse.
    I cant join the MCC server, i dont know why. It crashed about 15 min ago and i havent been able to join so i can only speak to people here.
    When on the MCC website, if i hover over my profile picture in the top right of the screen and go down to where it says "link account" then when i click that it says this: "Your account is not currently linked to a Minecraft account. Click Here to learn how to link your Minecraft account." But when i click 'Here' it just takes me to the homepage on the website. Is there another link i could use to connect my account or any other way?

mxbel likes this.
  4. xBenz

xBenz
    Hey!

You have to do /link in the Lobby to complete the linking
    For now since the server is down, you will have to wait to link your account

mxbel likes this.
  5. Oracy

Oracy
    Its so simple lol

6. jaxxmilo

iyssaeli
    Thank you so much!!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.