Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Complaints in general! Bans, Staff, Bots.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 8ooties, Nov 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8ooties

Recently it feels like IP bans and bans in general are just being thrown around without anybody looking into the situation. It’s really annoying when a someone who plays a lot gets banned. This server is constantly decreasing in player because of the, I’m sorry to say it, but terrible staff members. On top of that, there was another IP ban that, has been cleared up by other moderators and they have plenty of people to vouch for their “innocence” and a (previously) clean punishment record, remain IP banned. The botted mini games servers don’t help either. It’s been extremely hard to keep playing with no new games coming out and 0 on the horizon. I do have to congratulate markey on taking away 500 botted players from the server! The numbers have gone down from 2k consistently to 1.5k. If this wasn’t the removal of botted players, than it should be a wake up call to release some new content! There are many things I addressed in here and if someone could give me 1 good reason opposing each point I mentioned I will be satisfied. 700 skywars players! Woah! Also, 1 more suggestion, create a rotational cycle for the “dead” games that were seen in the graveyard lobby. Those might actually increase the player base! If the Sr. Mods or Admins can’t do it, which I think they can... hopefully, let people apply for a position that covers that! I know you have grudges or whatever but being fair is very much appreciated! Feel free to add on or respond to anything that I said.

ArthurrrJ, Candids, jemelina and 2 others like this.
  2. Jasxon

I agree

8ooties likes this.
  3. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    Hey 8ooties,

You really have no idea what is happening behind the scenes; we consistently discuss things to improve the server - whether they get implemented or not is another thing.

I understand constructive criticism, but this is not it.

Learn to write a cohesive and well written suggestion, perhaps then it'll be taken seriously.

Until then, I am locking this thread, as it will not yield productive and healthy discussions.

Thread locked.

Ahnxious and fedham like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.