Commands

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by 4151, Jul 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4151

Hey there,
    So lately I've been thinking of applying for staff but I don't really know some of the commands so would it be ok if a staff member showed me the commands thanks or you can pm me in discord
    Thanks
    Have a lovely day or night
    --==FireyGast Immortal==--
    Discord:FireyGast#2566

2. deleteduser

Hey FireyGast,
    This is more of something you should ask a staff on Discord rather create a whole thread for it, but since I'm here:

Generic Staff Commands:
    - /playtime <username> - Staff are able to check everyone's playtime, not just their own.
    - /reports <page number> - Displays the list of open chatreports.
    - /reports search <username> - Displays the list of chatreports made on the given user.
    - /reports <username> - Displays how many accepted/denied or attended reports a user/staff has.
    - /isonline <username> - Tells you which sub-server a user is on.
    - /tptoggle - Toggles off the ability to allow players to send teleportation requests to you.

Punishment Abilities:
    /punish <username> <description | rule broken / where it was broken / how you obtained the info>
    Example:
    /punish Muel_ Filter Bypass - Skyblock - Witnessed | Or if it was Chatreported put Chatreported.

- Mute
    - Warn
    - Request Kick
    - TPA Revoke

These are just the generic commands atleast Helpers have, you'll learn the Moderator ones as you go (: !
    If you have anymore questions please feel free to message me on discord!

Have a lovely rest of your day,
    -+- Thread Locked -+-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.