Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Commands that not many people know about

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stolsiee, May 10, 2020.

1. Stolsiee

Stolsieee
    Hello! I thought I would make a thread about commands that not many people know about :)

1) /toggleannouncement -> if you are a legend rank or above this command disables the message in chat for when you join the server or sub servers

2) /cl -> this is a command to see when clear lag is going to happen

3) /chunky -> this shows where chunks are in skyblock

4) /printer -> in factions this command means that you don’t have to buy the blocks manually before printing it automatically buys them for you

5) /tpyes or /tpno -> you don’t have to type out the full message to accept or deny a tp request

6) [item] -> this shows the item in chat that you are holding in your hand

7) /f stealth -> in factions this enables you to fly if other players are nearby (they also have to be in /f stealth)

If you feel like I have missed anything please reply below!

- Stolsie <3

Sparky, Lxyne, Dinojulie and 7 others like this.
  2. iTristan

iTristan_
    Hey Stolsiee!

I have been playing this server for a long time, however, I have just recently returned. I was not aware of some of these commands, so I find this post very helpful (especially the toggle command). Maybe you can make an organized thread going into detail about some of the lesser-known commands for each sub server.

-Tris

TheKingOfTurtlez likes this.
  3. jaeuhr

floire
    Hey Stolsiee,

I joined Mcc way back in 2015 and I never really knew some of this commands and thank you so much for making a thread about them. I guess we learn something new everyday. The one thing I never really knew is the shortcut to accept tpa's and I feel uneducated that I don't know there was a shortcut for it, so thank you and now ill be using that.

Love,Floir

Stolsiee likes this.
  4. Simplistiq

snoic
    Hey,

Thanks for teaching me new commands! Have a wonderful day!
    -iluvhotmoms

Stolsiee likes this.
  5. Sarrrcasm

Sarrcasm
    Hallo,

I knew about some of these commands but there is many that I didn’t know existed and I’ve been on the server for about 4/5 years haha. Thanks for telling us!

Stolsiee likes this.
  6. Stolsiee

Stolsieee
    Heyoo!!

I’m glad I could help, I have always felt that some commands are unknown to many players, and that is a great idea, I will start working on that thread, thank you!!

-Stolsie <3

Lxyne and iTristan like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.