Coming Back to MCC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Landshut, Feb 6, 2024.

1. Landshut

Landshut
    Hello Guys,

My ign: is Landshut but used to be Pyeongchang and Adele_21.

I have been playing mcc from 2014-18 and a stint in 2020-21. I primarily played factions, prison and survival games. I have many memories and would love to get back into this server. I have noticed how this place has changed and wanted to ask how I should get back into it. Most of my friends are gone from the server and I am hoping to get back into Prison ???? I would love some advice on which sub server is the most active. Also feel free to pm or reply if you used to know me, would love to reconnect.

Thanks guys,

-Landshut

2. LeafyTiger24

LeafyTiger24
    Prison tends to be the most active when it resets but then slowly drops off as the season progresses. Survival and skyblock have a more loyal community but they don't reach super high numbers unless there's a reset.

Landshut likes this.
  3. ImEnder

ImEnder
    Skyblock is a good chill game mode to start back up with. It just reset as well so now would be the best time. Hope to see you around

4. Landshut

Landshut
    Ive been hanging around prison for the past couple of weeks but definitely excited about the SB reset. See you around!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.