Comboing should be banned!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TriggeredBot7, Aug 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TriggeredBot7

This is so unfair when people combo you, you can't hit them back which is totally unfair, you guys should ban people that do it!

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    heyo! i can see what you mean it can get annoying when you can’t fight back, but there are ways to avoid getting comboed and ways to get outa it. but also... i mean.. combining + crit hits are just something apart of minecraft’s pvp system.. if that makes sense..
    ways to avoid getting comboed:
    * combo ‘em back m8
    * be good at pvp ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    * don’t fight
    ways to get outa a combo:
    * walk sideways
    * avoid jumping
    * if it’s possible, walk backwards, make a 180 n’ all that
    overall, i don’t think comboing would be something bannable on mcc, and also comboing is something that’s just how pvp works in minecraft and servers don’t have much control over it... since it’s a game thing and not something like a client or anything like that...

hope this helped... i’m kinda a dummy.. and if there was anything i was unclear about or didn’t explain something right, i don’t mind replying again to clear something up...
    have a nice day,
    ~puposaurus

3. Departition_

use netlimiter to make your hits delayed so you can hit them back, it gives you higher ping but it helps a lot if you want to get hits on players.

4. seekingattention

seekingattention
    Don't really know if this is a troll thread or not, but if it isn't, then if we should make comboing bannable, why don't we make every other feature in the game bannable as well? In fact, why don't we just ban everyone because why not?

I'm sorry but getting comboed is just something that is literally part of the game, either you get a combo or someone, or they get one on you. It's literally how the pvp mechanics of the game work. If you think there's a problem, you should contact Mojang and suggest to them that they disable pvp in the next update. People above already listed things you could do when you get stuck in a combo, so I won't list any of those here.

Thread locked

ImConcerned likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.