Color Ranks?

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by HeckTheThicc, Apr 1, 2020.

1. HeckTheThicc

HeckTheThicc
    I think that there should be different colors for each rank in-game (like in tab). I know that we currently have light blue, gray, and red names in tab but sometimes it's not helpful. When I'm going to fight in PVP and I see that they have a blue nametag, I'm not sure if they have like coal rank or Immortal. Sometimes, your rank can say a lot about gear, and I want to prepare for their type of gear. Also, if you have an expensive rank and you like to flex, you don't want to be mistaken as a cheaper rank. So I think there could be like Bold staff tags too. (Also all the colored names will be in alphabetical order). Here is a suggestion for the colors. Owner, Admin, SrMod, Mod, Helper, Immortal, Legend (Legend), Bedrock, Diamond (&9), Emerald, lapis, Gold, Iron, Coal (Dark Gray) . Also if you want you can change the rookie color to white. (these are just color suggestions, you can choose other colors. Also, I don't bean add a prefix. Just a different color)

2. MasterChheda

MasterChheda
    I feel that the idea has good intentions, but it would not be worth implementing. Tab would be too colorful since half of the daily player base consists of donators, which personally would annoy my eyes. There isn't a need for this, and MCC has always had the current tab color scheme. If change is not necessary, there is no reason to bring it. Lastly, I don't think it's worth spending time implementing due to other helpful updates that MCC needs. I'd rather see the Owners putting effort into feedback and suggestions that the community needs rather than wants for the time being. This is just my personal opinion. I don't mean to disrespect your idea; I just don't see a need nor would I want to see all those colors in tab.

babynoots, mxbel, abbzyy and 3 others like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.