Coinflip should be removed

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by koh7, Oct 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chilo_

AirtimeThrills
    Hey koh7

I Somewhat agree. I think that there could be a way where they redo the economy where Coin flips wouldn't help as much. I do not think they should remove the plug in entirely, as i think its a neat and interesting part of the server.

Have a Great day!

2. koh7

Yeah, I guess the best way to make everyone happy would be to add a lower cap ($5m?)

I hope to see that implemented next season!

3. thatblondkidalex

thatblondkidalex
    Agreed. 5M is a good cap

koh7 likes this.
  4. Zebra

If they don't remove cf, at least nurf it. Change the maximum cf amount to 5-1M because anything above that gets out of hand. 100M shouldn't be the limit. #Nurf/RemoveCF!

lavoova the grape likes this.
  5. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hey!

Honestly I am not that big of a sky block player though I still play like a fair bit sometimes but I have not noticed many problems with cf on other servers.

If this is correct then for skyblock it should just be reduced for the amount you cf etc.

CF can be a fun part of the server I suppose but we should set limits on these etc.

Hope that sort of makes sense

Have a Nice Day
    All The Best
    ___Sean___
    MCC Community Member

#25 iiSean, Oct 25, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  6. Jorfie

Jorfie

koh7 likes this.
  7. Lewklo

zaeuz
    You can't exactly get addicted to gambling from Minecraft lol, though I see your point. _ApplzGamer17 or koh7 idk who wrote it

Coin flipping is a choice, and if your annoyed that you're losing so much just stop? Though I understand that others win so much that it influences other people too keep trying to win more and more which may be annoying. It's obvious that some people take advantage of it and win way too many times than they should, which is a little unfair, although its a game based on your luck. I think the amount of coin flips you can do daily should be limited, as well as how much you can coin flip for, though it's only really meant to be a element of fun I see why so many people hate it.
    I also agree with what thatblondkidalex suggested that when you coinflip, instead of against another player, it's against the server so that others aren't getting your money if you loose and the odds aren't entirely in your favour.

#27 Lewklo, Nov 3, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    ilavau, sophi and brandnew like this.
  8. lavoova the grape

lavoova
    Koh is smart

sophi likes this.
  9. JonesSniper

JonesSniper
    I disagree I think it’s a cool gambling way without the server just taking your cash it always comes backs around one you conflip

iiSean likes this.
  10. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    This would be a great idea so that odds are not 50/50. I think that it should be 40% to both players in receiving the money and 10% nobody gets it and 10% that goes into a new idea of a daily jackpot.

What do you think about a daily jackpot where you have to buy tickets to have more chance to win?

Thanks, Olli

11. Chilo_

AirtimeThrills
    Thread locked to prevent further bumping

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.