Cobblestone Generator Change

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by LendingGalaxy, Nov 26, 2019.

1. LendingGalaxy

LendingGalaxy
    Hello, I’m LendingGalaxy

I honestly think when making a cobble generator, there is a chance an ore such as lapis or gold will spawn. This completely defeats the purpose of /warp generator but it’s literally people afking and stealing your ores. Having this feature would give players ideas to build different Redstone machines for cobble gens. It’s another thing the players could do but yes, you can afk this generator at your island but still, you aren’t losing ores from people at /warp generator. This would also be useful in the start for new players and it would help them out. A lot of servers are like this and I think this would be a good change to make. What are your opinions?

2. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    I don't think this would work as top islands would build massive gens to allow everyone to possibly mine when afk. This would take a lot of redstone and potentially cause server lag which was the whole point why redstone clocks were disabled

3. riddlework

riddlework
    Personally, I don't think this would work for one reason. There would be no way to build a cobblestone generator that complicated or on that scale without the use of redstone dust. Given the fact that redstone dust does not function normally on Skyblock for the purpose of reducing lag (I'm not completely sure if it functions properly on other subservers), creating such a cobblestone generator would be near impossible.

Hope this helps! :)

-riddlework-

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.