Cobble Store

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by TheLightOfGames, Sep 30, 2019.

?

What should I put in next

1. Cobblestone Slab

66.7%
  2. Cobblestone Wall

33.3%
  1. TheLightOfGames

Hello this is my first Thread on this. Love playing the server definitely recommend to any minecraft java players.
    My store includes stuff from cobblestone to diamonds more will come if suggested by other players. So far the prices of most stuff is 100 prices might increase or decrease. Please visit my store and buy at /p h Woolworths. -TheLightOfGames

#1 TheLightOfGames, Sep 30, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
  2. Hello, I recommend you add more items to the shop to draw more players in because most players are not just looking to buy cobblestone! I also recommend you lower the price a little bit but other than that good job.

3. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hey!

It’s really nice seeing players introduce more block shops / general shops (something that isn’t too common this season)

I went and checked out the shop for myself and I was pleased to see it was coming along well.

As Sam has said above maybe you could add more items / more variety but other then that Top Job!

Hope it comes successful!

Have a Nice Day
    All The Best
    ___Sean___
    MCC Community Member

Deleted member 145 likes this.
  4. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    Hello TheLightOfGames,

Your shop is coming along well, but I would like to see you increase the shop size and add more items. Currently it seems a big limited in what your offer. Nice start!

Thanks, Olli

5. Arctiid

Arctiid
    It's nice I will shop there now. :3

6. Assistant

Assistant
    It's nice to see more people using the servers forums for suggestions from players on the server itself. I think you should add whatever you feel is best for the shop itself but I also recommend listening to what other people have to say, which making a thread asking people for help is a good way of doing it.

Invader likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.