Coal rank Giveaway (Or any rank upgrade that is $5) (No Alt's Allowed)

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by TheKingOfTurtlez, May 27, 2020.

?

Do you follow me on twitch?

1. No. I never want to ever see you

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. No, but I might consider following you using the link in your signature

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  3. Yes! I already do follow you!

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  1. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Hello Everyone!
    Make sure to read ALL of the instructions/Rules before making a comment on this thread! Have a great day and good luck to EVERYONE who enters into the giveaway (There will only be 1 winner)

Ok guys here are the instructions on entering:
    1. Make sure that you are a Rookie in game! (Send proof too, go to lobby, take a screenshot of you saying anything in chat and put the picture into this thread (No proof, no entry!)
    2. Make sure that you have 0 hacked clients / ways to get banned! (I don't want to give the rank out to someone who will get banned!)
    3. Make sure that if someone else is buying you something that it is not a coal rank!
    4. Make sure to Put your response in this format (You can Copy + Paste if needed):

IGN: <In-game name>
    Discord: <DiscordUsername#<discordID>
    Reason for entry: <Reason> (Make sure to include how this would help you and why I should pick you!)
    Favorite Subserver: <SubServer>

5. Make sure to advertise this giveaway to anyone you think might want to enter (If you have a rank, please help out the Rookies with this one!)

I will determine when I pick the winner based off of the upcoming resets! (If a sale is going to happen soon, I will wait until then to pick a winner!)

#1 TheKingOfTurtlez, May 27, 2020
    Last edited: May 27, 2020
    iiSean likes this.
  2. iinaxezi

[​IMG]
    https://imgur.com/yJJGBLw
    IGN: iiNaxezi
    Discord: THeDailyPessimist#2726
    Id love to win because i dont have very much money so having a rank at all is a luxury to me
    I like prisons out of all subservers

3. Chris A

4. Ahnxious

Emiies
    thats just sweet of you

TheKingOfTurtlez likes this.
  5. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Hey everyone! Due to the lack of people entering, I have decided to officially cancel this giveaway, I do apologize to the two people who did enter, but I will be trying my hardest to get another giveaway up and running asap! Thank you guys! Have a great day!

6. Blatqnt

IGN: Blatqnt
    im a no rank and yeeah would love one. falsely banned rn and no hacks. legit player and ima use lunar now to show im not hacking...
    discord: venz#5478
    would really like one as i cant afford one and i would love a rank and to get some perks. im quite annoyed at this server cus some staff thinks breezily bridging is flying LMFAOO but a rank would prob make me wanna stay.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.