Co-Leader for Skyblock and Guilds

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by TeddyPrice, Sep 26, 2020.

1. TeddyPrice

I think it would be cool to have co-leader on skyblock and guilds just like you can have one on factions. Sometimes theres that one person who you feel should be more than an officer, but theres only one spot for leader. Obviously this isn't a necessity, but i think it would be nice to have that option.

BlockyBeach and Lxvely like this.
  2. mcrcus

mcrcus
    Hey there TeddyPrice! This is a good idea I will say. However, they already have these sort of things in both. On Skyblock, it is Leader, Officer, Member and so on, and for guilds it is the same thing. I understand what you mean by Co-Leaders, but they do have these implemented already.

So as far as I'm concerned, there should be no need for the Co-Leader because I feel like having an Officer is good enough. But that is just my input on it.

<3

#2 mcrcus, Sep 27, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
  3. TeddyPrice

Hiiiii ya its not a necessity i just think it could add on to what we have now! And it wouldnt hurt to just add it since you dont need to pick a co-leader!! Tysm

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.