client

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JustANoob, Apr 25, 2020.

1. JustANoob

Hi im looking for new clients to try out, which is the best... here's some of the ones i've seen around
    LabyMod, 5zig, Lunar, sigma, Badlion, Hyperium

PLEASE GIVE OPINIONS DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO CHOSE

2. Mxats

Mxats
    Heyo!
    I'd say definitely Labymod because you have a lot of nice addons (mods). You can also customize your ingame gui under the tab "Ingame GUI". There are also a lot of settings other mods don't have. I also love the cosmetics a lot and I know there are cosmetics on almost every other client but on MCCentral there are a lot of LabyMod players so there will be more people actually seeing them if you use LabyMod. The addons I personally use are the following:
    [​IMG]
    If you have any questions about my settings or LabyMod feel free to pm me on discord, Mxats#8235!
    Best regards,
    Mats :)

iZyro and Emmx like this.
  3. mmmmm

mmmmm
    I've personally been using Badlion Client for the last year or so and it's done me a good job. There's a lot of pre-installed mods which is handy but the big thing for me was that it boosts frames. I always thought it was a hoax but I actually get like 20-30 more FPS whilst running Minecraft on Badlion Client. It may not be a lot to most but I don't get the best frames so 20-30 more is a real help.

Emmx likes this.
  4. Bruno

iBrunoow
    Hey, I've been using LabyMod for almost 4 years now and I guess I can say it is the best client. I've tried using Badlion Client (people say this one is good too) but I just didn't like it all, maybe I'm just used to LabyMod or something, but you should try both and choose which one you like the most :)

5. Mauricioh

Mauricioh
    Hello! I definitely recommend LabyMod if you have a decent computer. It has a bunch of fun features and cosmetics, overall it's just great. However, if you have a weak computer I'd recommend Badlion Client, it also has a lot of features and it's pretty good if you'd like to focus on PvP.
    I personally use LabyMod, as I just love the addons and the cosmetics. :)

Have a lovely rest of your day!

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
  6. Jacombre

Jacombre
    Howdy JustANoob
    In my opinion, I 100% recommend using badlion client if you have a lower end pc and would like an excellent PVP experience with smooth fps and a good list of PVP related mods to choose from, in my experience I believe it is much more simple to learn how to use than other clients, LabyMod and badlion client both come with wonderful cosmetics and dances to choose from and also comes with custom capes and other accessories, LabyMod is just as good as badlion client but, I personally recommend badlion over labymod. Have a wonderful day/night
    Bye bye

7. abbzyy

abbzyy
    I highly recommend LabyMod. The cosmetics are really cool, and a lot of users will be able to see them as LabyMod is very popular. Even though the cosmetics cost IRL money, you can also purchase them with LabyCoins, which are quite easy to obtain. LabyMod allows for better gameplay (my PC is awful and I can still play decently) and the addons are really cool and easy to toggle/modify to your liking. It's also easy to download texture packs, talk to other players via LabyMod, and edit your setting in game. The angel wings are really pretty as well (:

stiva, Mxats and Jacombre like this.
  8. mosomo

Mosomo
    I only play in Minecraft vanilla, but I would recommend LabyMod.

9. Ankh

Ankh
    I use BLC as it has a lot of decent features plus FPS boosts. LabyMod is good as well, but it's better for good PCs since it doesn't help much with fps. Though if you're going to use Badlion Client, just a heads up if you like to use cheat engine for other offline games, BLC will completely stop CE from running, even when it's closed.

10. JustANoob

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUGGESTIONS! I'LL BE TRYING OUT LABYMOD

11. _Noxid

_Noxid
    I can't say anything for other clients, but if you play factions, use badlion.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.