Claim suggestion: Doors

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by Scqrs, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Scqrs

Scqrs
    Please make it so people can't open doors and trapdoors in claims! It seems to be a massive problem in the server and everyone wants to disable it but cannot.

So I was thinking, maybe create a command like /disabledoors and /disabletrapdoors (or similar, like /denydoors?), which gives people the freedom to decide whether or not people can open doors and trapdoors on claims. I think this will be very useful, especially when people want privacy or don't want people to enter random places in a build. (Because although fence gates do work, it's just not aesthetic I guess. Also its see-through which may be something people don't want)

Pinky81851, AZXG and luvbri like this.
  2. luvbri

luvbri
    This is a very great suggestion and I very much recommend it as an alternative until lockettes can become available for survival. So many times I want to keep things private and have to use a fence and it makes life so hard because people just love finding ways to enter staff member’s places. It’s unfortunate that there’s no way to deny people from your claims this season, as that would benefit a lot of people.

3. LethalReach

AlphaViruss
    I'm surprised that this isn't in survival in the first place. +1

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.