Chunks are not Loading properly.

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Cooljohnny4, Mar 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cooljohnny4

I was told to come here with this issue. I have my render distance set to 32 and my chunks are loading in as if I have them set to the minimum of 5. This problem is only happening on the Factions part of the server and is also happening to my cousin. We both have very good computers. To be exact I9-9900ks and rtx 2080s so we know for a fact it is not on our side as the chunks load perfect on all other parts of the server and other servers.

Thanks!

2. Invader

MCC has a set limit of 8 chunk render, I'm not quite sure why this is the case but I was informed this whilst I was apart of the Staff Team.
    It is more than likely to reduce lag with lower end computers but I don't see this being the main reason.

If this can be forwarded to an owner for further explanation, then that'd be perfect. Otherwise, that is my reply.

Hopefully my information assisted with this case and I hope this was the answer you may have been looking for.
    - Fox

mxbel and Cooljohnny4 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.