christmas 2020

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nikki_, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Nikki_

Nikki_
    hey all,
    2020 has obviously been a crazy year, and in some countries, still is. I want to know how you're celebrating the holidays season this year (those who do celebrate). are there any restrictions in your country still? personally I live in Australia and I'm one of the lucky ones who hasn't had restrictions since about June. I went and saw family for Christmas and had nice lunch. It's summer in Australia and it was super hot today, so we swam in the pool and went to the beach. I've always wanted to have a white Christmas, spent in the snow outside, drinking hot chocolate. you know, all the basic stuff. let me know how you are spending the holiday season! it's going to be very different for everyone, and I'm very eager to see how some of you will spend your break.

stay safe!
    -nikki

forgranted and Ahnxious like this.
  2. SniffableSugar

SniffableSugar
    For me sadly there is a lockdown in my city, and we are restricted to only be able to stay in pairs (basically you can only walk with one person) so it is kind of illegal to even eat with my family outside, I just spend my Christmas staying in my home playing board game with my family and playing video game with friends, sadly this is a boring Christmas but I guess it is for the public health. :(

Nikki_ likes this.
  3. Ahnxious

Emiies
    I cant celebrate Christmas due to familys religion. But i do enjoy seeing the people im close to enjoying theirs! :]]

~Happy holidays!

Nikki_ likes this.
  4. boomrabbits_

boomrabbits_
    Hey Nikki! Hope you had a good Christmas :D

As I am also from Australia so there hasn't been restrictions since about June so I've also been really lucky. I didn't really do much for Christmas except open my presents, go in my pool for a bit and then of course played some MCC. Having Christmas in winter for even 1 year would be pretty cool since I think it has a better vibe then having it in Summer but I know some people would disagree with this. Im really excited for 2021 and I hope it will be a better year overall (:

Have a lovely rest of your day / night!
    Dm me on discord if you have any questions (Mentioned below)
    -boom

Nikki_ likes this.
  5. Desiqn_

Desiqn_
    Hey Nikki,

I hope you had a good Christmas!

Sadly in England we are back in lockdown again for the 3rd time. My area is badly affected so I was only able to see my mother on Christmas day. We sat and ate sausage rolls in 1 degree weather then opened presents, topping the day off with a big fat Christmas dinner. I couldn't enjoy Christmas too much due to me being back at work today (Boxing Day)

Enjoy the rest of your holidays
    Hope 2021 is a better year

Regards
    Desiqn_/Harry

Nikki_ likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.